Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: All Women who wear Capri's ...

STOP WEARING THOSE THINGS :cuss:

It's starting to become every other girl/lady/mom/grandma is wearing those things. Do you like your ankle's so much ? Do you want to tan your lower leg that badly?

Just make up your mind and go with pants or a skirt... anything in between is just :blah:

Originally posted by gmccookny

STOP WEARING THOSE THINGS :cuss:

It's starting to become every other girl/lady/mom/grandma is wearing those things. Do you like your ankle's so much ? Do you want to tan your lower leg that badly?

Just make up your mind and go with pants or a skirt... anything in between is just :blah:

feel better you got that all out:tongue: :D

I dont like capris, it makes my legs look weird

Allright, so today on my way to work, i actually saw a girl who pulled them off...

She wore all black, dressed in workout gear, and the capri's came out like flaps, cut in a nice way.

But seriously, Capri's are starting to get as cliche as ankle tattoo's and 3 for 1 underwear at K-Mart :blank:

not only that, they have mens capri's also, when i saw them i was :eek:

then last week a frined from ny came over a wore them, i was like "wtf?!?!, dude, you have to change..you are not going out wearing capri's. first, your not a fisherman; second, your not from the isalnd of capri; third, its just wrong for a guy to be wearing capri's."

you just never know with kids these days. major fashion faux-pas if you ask me.

Originally posted by destiny779

floods I can wear and deal with, capris no

I'm more of a skirt/dress pants kinda girl tho:tongue:

I could wear skirts/dresses and floods everyday for the rest of my life! Capri's are like not really shorts but not really pants...not really tight, not really loose...they look wrong...like someone ran out of material or something.