Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do u guys think about....

1 of the big boys doing a mix 2 that song that's always on the radio....that 17 yr old chick sings it...it goes sumthin like "why does everything have 2 be so complicated"......i think the vox def have potential for an ill mix if someone does it right....HEINZZZZZZZZ DO ITTTTTT LOL

It's pop-rock....it's basically on every other station other than ktu...if u want to dl, the girl's name is avril lavigne or something. it is sooo annoying and the the radio is saturated with it. well....other than ktu--i mean they have their own songs to play out i guess.

Originally posted by billyfromboston

Gimme a break......if they can remix songs by yanni, garth brooks, and friggin ayumi hamasaki....they could remix that....its all about the producer.....a dub of that song could be sick if done right...

Thinking about it, you are kinda right. If you can make a sick Yanni mix, you can make a sick mix of ANYTHING. If you could get just a vocal of that song, I'm sure you'd be able to make a decent mix. Definitely right about how it's all about the producer. :confused: All depends though...just not one of the songs I like. Just my opinion though.