Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Wb's ''change Of Heart'' Returning To The Roxy.

the hit tv show '' change of heart'' will return to the ROXY on friday, august 9th for a new cast search for the new tv season...the last time they visited the roxy, they signed up nearly 100 people and taped for the show a record 83 people...making it there most sucessful search to date...they are looking for all new guys and girls to join the cast...all cp heads are invited and bring all your friends....come early last time the club was packed for this event......Warner Bros' the shows producers will be there with lots of gifts for the people. so see you there! p.s. THANK YOU ALL CP HEADS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AT THE ROXY, THIS FRIDAY I WILL MAKE THE BIGGEST STAGE POSSIBLE...scott

call it what you may, but roxy isnt the busiest club on friday nights for nothing..... you dont hear bout any other clubs well other than arc.. but thats afterhours anyways.....

if you think its cheesy... then go somewhere else... but obviously they are doing something right... considering its summer and all... the club is catering to a crowd... if its not yours then just dont go... there is no need to bad mouth it.. just let it be and let the people who want to go and have their good time while you have a good time somewhere else... to each their own....

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

call it what you may, but roxy isnt the busiest club on friday nights for nothing..... you dont hear bout any other clubs well other than arc.. but thats afterhours anyways.....

if you think its cheesy... then go somewhere else... but obviously they are doing something right... considering its summer and all... the club is catering to a crowd... if its not yours then just dont go... there is no need to bad mouth it.. just let it be and let the people who want to go and have their good time while you have a good time somewhere else... to each their own....

boo fucking hoo, i went to the roxy two years ago when calderone was doing his night, so save your shit for ricky fucking lake. you have no fuckin say in the conversation. this is for people who obviously have been in the scene for more then a year who know what they are talking about. go back to exit you fuckin invalid.

Originally posted by scoob-e

boo fucking hoo, i went to the roxy two years ago when calderone was doing his night, so save your shit for ricky fucking lake. you have no fuckin say in the conversation. this is for people who obviously have been in the scene for more then a year who know what they are talking about. go back to exit you fuckin invalid.

SccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooBeeeeeeeee

Originally posted by TrentBeefpile

I have to agree on the cheeziness of this all, I mean, we're talking about change of heart here people, How fucking lame do you wanna get?

hey cmon man they got jerry springer, mtv, now this, it only gets better!

what's next? the price is right? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dr0ne

hey cmon man they got jerry springer, mtv, now this, it only gets better!

what's next? the price is right? :laugh: :laugh:

OMG if they brought The Price Is Right I would SO be there! I fuckin LOVE that show, grew up watching Bob Barker. Hellllllz yeah :clap2:

Originally posted by scoob-e

hmmm considering i have been in clubs for longer than you have shut your fucking mouth.....do i think its the right thing for the club.. no.. but thats only because i am more concerned about the music... and guess what they are delivering that too .... but guess what it makes money for the club... so guess what as long as they and everyone is making money, as well as the people are going are having a good time then whats the problem... you dont like it dont fucking come.... oh and if you need somewhere to go just ask me, im sure i can def tell ya where to go and how to get there.. ;)

oh and for the record i have never done any work for exit...

hmmm considering i have been in clubs for longer than you have shut your fucking mouth..... do i think this is the right thing for the club... no.... but guess what it makes money for the club... so guess what as long as they and everyone is making money then whats the problem... you dont like it dont fucking come....

LoL Benny u should organize a promotion - big-ass fight between you and scoobe on the main stage :box::D

hmmm considering i have been in clubs for longer than you have shut your fucking mouth..... do i think this is the right thing for the club... no.... but guess what it makes money for the club... so guess what as long as they and everyone is making money then whats the problem... you dont like it dont fucking come....

your still here? shoo fly dont bother me.

here's the deal...warner brothers who own's the show "change of heart" calls up the roxy and says "in all the places they have gone around the country they have never..never casted as many people for the show as they did at the roxy..77 to be exact..The said the women were incredible and the men were very goodlooking..do you mind if we come back and cast people for the fall season..we only want to do this at the roxy...so we said "no problem". A small table is set up before you walk into the main room where the clubplanet table used to be and you simply walkup and sign up to register...no big fucking deal..if you thinks its a little cheesy, fine so on that night we're serving cheese and crackers at the table compliments of the roxy..what I'm saying is..just have fun with it...but if you remember the last time they were here...The hottest women and goodlooking men turned out in droves and thats a fact....As far as the music is concerned...MELVYN MOORE,resident dj and a&r for subliminal session nyc will be spinning along with RIZZO who's back from ibizia where he spun with ERIC MORILLO.. plus the ny debut of WHO DA FUNK" performing 'SHINY DISCO BALLS". Immediately after the performance, WHO DA FUNK(who are also dj's from england) will spin for 2 hours....SO AS FAR AS A NIGHT OF MUSIC...YOU GOT IT...come on relax, enjoy yourself, have some cheese and crackers. you might get hungry with all that dancing...

scott, im taking you up on that... i better be getting my serving of crackers.... lol....

so i guess the night is now callled

cheese and crackers @ The Roxy

instead of

Sexy @ The Roxy

and they bring good points.. i do remember when it was there last... some extrememly hot girls where there for this and i mean seriously, you say its cheese and shit.. but i'd bet if you were maybe looking to get into an acting career you would love to try and gettin on the show just to get airtime... and bob is also right... they are barely even noticeable that they are even there... whatever to each their own.... i personally will be there as usual.... Shiny disco ballz!!!!!

Like i said all the fucking idiots on this board who have nothing to do other than sit there and nit pik a fucking club because of the decisions they make, the light on the main dance floor in the left back corner was brighter than the one on the right, the dj played the track two seconds shorter than he did last time, the line took me 5 minutes to get in, instead of 3, i mean cmon give it a fucking break and get a fucking life.... you dont like what the clubs have up their sleeves then dont fucking come... and find a venue that serves your needs.... like i said before.. if you need a place to go just let me know and i will def tell ya where to go and how to get there..

oh and i had to revise my prior post because i didnt say everything i needed in that due to lack of sleep.. so please reread as it is more complete now