mikeydny

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Saturday October 5th

Y E A H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H H !!!!

and since know it all :rolleyes: Saleen :rolleyes: thinks he sucks :rolleyes: I guess he wont be there.....:D

THERE IS ONLY ONE PERFORMANCE IN OCT THAT THE SALEEN WANTS TO GO TO... SORRY BUT I'LL PASS ON THIS ONE... MAYBEE BLISS WILL GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH DANNY AND BRING IN PARKS AND WILSON SO YOU BANDWAGONERS WILL HEAR SOME REAL MUSIC..... HOWELLS IS WACK!!!!!!!!! PLUS THE GUESTLIST WILL PROBABLY SUDDENLY CLOSE WHEN YOU GET TO THE DOOR... I'LL TAKE ROLAND AND OSCAR ANYDAY OVER HOWELLS...

Fuckin please Nick, you seen him ONCE, ONCE, he wasn't tearing it down like I thought he would, but then again the vibe in CROBAR BLEWWWWWW, Im sure space will be 100 times better, the guy doesnt tour the world and have a residency in vinyl if hes wack....so I CANTTTTTTT WAIT FOR THIS...

Cant wait for LABOR DAY THOUGHHHH, YAYYAYAYYAYYYYY :D

Guest saleen351

Fuckin please Nick, you seen him ONCE, ONCE, he wasn't tearing it down like I thought he would, but then again the vibe in CROBAR BLEWWWWWW, Im sure space will be 100 times better, the guy doesnt tour the world and have a residency in vinyl if hes wack....so I CANTTTTTTT WAIT FOR THIS...

Cant wait for LABOR DAY THOUGHHHH, YAYYAYAYYAYYYYY :D

if you went to parks and wilson that night you'd understand, howells had his ass kicked all over the beach that night..

BLISS BRING PARKS AND WILSON BACK!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THE BEACH SOME SERIOUS TUNES.... I'LL BE THERE WITH A CREW IF YOU DO:D

Originally posted by saleen351

if you went to parks and wilson that night you'd understand, howells had his ass kicked all over the beach that night..

BLISS BRING PARKS AND WILSON BACK!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THE BEACH SOME SERIOUS TUNES.... I'LL BE THERE WITH A CREW IF YOU DO:D

you might be right, they might of had a better set that night, has nothing to do with how sick howells is. stop talking about Parks and Wilson like you had any clue who they were before July 3rd.

P.s. - Make sure there is from for me next weekend in the car, im coming to Space with you guys from Tom, lets try not to get to drunk and leave early though. :D

you're comparing parks & wilson w/ howells?

hook me up with some of that shit you're smokin'

Originally posted by djfrosty

Mikey D...Yeah you gotta love FUCK SONNET.

Song of the week for me too.

ive had this song for a while already, i just been too lazy to sit and type out the whole thing, but i was real bored last night so i did it.

Originally posted by Nolimit

you're comparing parks & wilson w/ howells?

hook me up with some of that shit you're smokin'

He dont have a clue.

He seen each of them once, didn't even get to hear whole sets.

He was complaining about Howells before Howells mixed out his first song. He decides whether he is gonna like the DJ before he starts, and no matter what happens he sticks to it.

Guest saleen351

He dont have a clue.

He seen each of them once, didn't even get to hear whole sets.

He was complaining about Howells before Howells mixed out his first song. He decides whether he is gonna like the DJ before he starts, and no matter what happens he sticks to it.

Heres the thing, I was at crobar from 10pm till midnight, I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO ENTER THE CLUB! CAME BACK AT LIKE 3AM AND IT SUCKED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD COMPARED TO LEVEL WITH PARKS AND WILSON, I KNOW THERE WERE SOME CROSS OVERS THAT NIGHT THAT SAW BOTH PERFORMANCES BUT NEVER POSTED A REVIEWS... PANDW KILLED HOWELLS HANDS DOWN.... SORRY I DON'T FOLLOW THE BANDWAGON, I LIKE WHAT I LIKE AND I DON'T LIKE HOWELLS, NO ENERGY, NO VIBE, HIS SET WAS GOING NO WHERE, HE DECIDED TO TALK TO GIRLS INSTEAD OF DJING.....

SORRY I DON'T FOLLOW THE CP MAFIA OR THE CP CREW OR WHAT EVER WE CALL OURSELVES NOWADAYS.... FUNNY THING IS I ALWAYS ASK MY ROOMATES WHO THEY LIKE SINCE THEY HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA OF ANY MUSIC OR DJS, AND HANDS DOWN ALL 4 PEOPLE THAT I WAS WITH THAT NIGHT SAID PARKS AND WILSON ...... MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD OPEN YOUR MINDS UP A LITTLE BIT AND SHOULD OF WENT. IT WAS FREE AND WOULD ONLY KILL AN HOUR.... I EVEN HAD THE WHOLE VIP TO OURSELVES AND YOU KNOW I WOULD OF GOTTEN ANYONE IN...... I LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS SAY I BASH A DJ FROM OPENING TRACK, YEA I DO, ITS CALLED SETTING A TONE AND MAKING A STATEMENT, I LOVED PICOTTOS SET FOR ONE SIMPLE REASON:

PICOTTO'S WHOLE SET WAS A PEAK, WHERE AS PEOPLE LIKE HOWELLS HAS A PEAK....

SALEEN OUT.......

I GOT OPEN BAR AND COMPS FOR FRIDAY IF YOU WANT TO COME.. LET ME KNOW.......

SORRY FOR THE CAPS... MY CONTACT FELL OUT AND I CAN SEE THE SCREEN EASIER IN BIG TYPE...:D

SORRY I DON'T FOLLOW THE BANDWAGON, I LIKE WHAT I LIKE AND I DON'T LIKE HOWELLS, NO ENERGY, NO VIBE, HIS SET WAS GOING NO WHERE, HE DECIDED TO TALK TO GIRLS INSTEAD OF DJING.....

SORRY I DON'T FOLLOW THE CP MAFIA OR THE CP CREW OR WHAT EVER WE CALL OURSELVES NOWADAYS

no enegry & set was go'ng no where??? saleen, i don't even smoke and i want what you're smok'ng!

danny covered almost every genre of music that evening....tech, house, breaks, prog etc. on point imo but nothing compared to a set @ vinyl.

granted there was a lack of vibe but then again it's miami. not to mention, there were 2 other parties go'ng on that same night (was nice to have options for a change) fyi: the true music heads are right behind the dj booth majority of the night anyway.

was there from 1 till closing and could've heard danny even longer.

different strokes 4 different folks

and yes, u shouldn't jump on the bandwagon but i just disagree w/ some of your statements.

Originally posted by xtreme-1

I dont see why this should be a debate! he rocks and its a guarenteed good night!!

AMEN....that month i caught him twice, once at Vinyl (dh vs dt) and the next week at Crobar....both great sets, but in Crobar it took him awhile to get to the point....but still he layed sick tracks from beginning to end....Crobar just has a lack of energy, went there last week to see Who Da Funk and u could hear a pin drop....and the tracks were outta hand....in Crobar its more about being seen, than about the music or the dj (usually)......Put Howells at Space and u will def. see a diff. energy and a much better set....just my .02

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

AMEN....that month i caught him twice, once at Vinyl (dh vs dt) and the next week at Crobar....both great sets, but in Crobar it took him awhile to get to the point....but still he layed sick tracks from beginning to end....Crobar just has a lack of energy, went there last week to see Who Da Funk and u could hear a pin drop....and the tracks were outta hand....in Crobar its more about being seen, than about the music or the dj (usually)......Put Howells at Space and u will def. see a diff. energy and a much better set....just my .02

so if its about the music and the dj at space, why is it the only time howells played there was during the conference in march 2001? oh well, better late than never.

how long will his set be? who is opening? if u want to do it right, have him go as long as he goes here in ny. he will break your legs...

Originally posted by Nolimit

so if its about the music and the dj at space, why is it the only time howells played there was during the conference in march 2001? oh well, better late than never.

how long will his set be? who is opening? if u want to do it right, have him go as long as he goes here in ny. he will break your legs...

I didnt mean it like that, Crobar had no vibe....nothing for Danny to feed off....the patrons (not all) just care about being seen, not about who is spinning....it was empty that night at Crobar (and at Spin the friday of Conference for Howells/FC Kahuna/Dj Dan)....granted you had the bliss party at Level, but still....the few die hard DH fans were there (including myself)...i saw Howells at Vinyl and he threw down a nasty set (had to leave when DT start talking shit on the mic)...but yeah i agree with u, better late than never at Space....

dee prog & i closed out that party dur'ng last yrs conference

music was sick. danny was on point. we were happy.

here's an idea. give danny full control. let him play whatever HE wants, for however long. rawk that sound system to it's true potential and show miami what we have been missing!