Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wuts Goin On At Roxy 2morrow?

is vicious there? or is it baez? i thought johnny was spinnin the first friday of every month. (this better not turn out to be another supposed "monthly" residency like at SF that ended being more like every 6 weeks) plus the winner of the "breakthru dj contest" was supposed to open up for vicious. so wuts the deal?

Originally posted by xtcgspot

is vicious there? or is it baez? i thought johnny was spinnin the first friday of every month. (this better not turn out to be another supposed "monthly" residency like at SF that ended being more like every 6 weeks) plus the winner of the "breakthru dj contest" was supposed to open up for vicious. so wuts the deal?

Well, first up on the bill is a big group laugh at your lobotomy patient haircut. :aright:

Originally posted by somebitch

YeEeEEeeEEeeeEEeeaH. who CaRes WhOs SpiNNinG, iLL be TheRe LooKinGG SeXxxXXxxxxXxXXxxY. :party:

i guess im gonna miss ur sexiness :(i wont be comin out tomorrow, bot for eddie baez. i do really wanna hear danny woo open up, but its not worth my trip to go all the way out there just for that. well ill be back soon enough. i need a break away from it all anyway

JV had a gig in columbia. eddie baez replaces him for tomorrow. JV comes back on august 23rd going on right after the dmc finals which starts at 8pm. Daniel woo will be scheduled with jv if not the 23rd then in sept.

Originally posted by BobG

JV had a gig in columbia. eddie baez replaces him for tomorrow. JV comes back on august 23rd going on right after the dmc finals which starts at 8pm. Daniel woo will be scheduled with jv if not the 23rd then in sept.

so danny woo isnt gonna spin tomorrow nite either? damn. well, im def not goin now. sorry, but not really interested in seein baez, and i need to just chill around here for a nite. the city get's expensive

Originally posted by BobG

come as my guest

me??? bobby, i get in free as it is with the roxy card. its the tolls, parking, and drinking that kills me every week. and im runnin on a real tight budget. unfortunately i dont think ill make it tomorrow nite. ill be back soon though :aright: