Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Alcoholics...

Originally posted by mssabina

i like liquor better than beer...my fave drinks...LIT's are my absolute favorite...rum and coke...shots of blackhaus... bacardi O and orange juice... as for sweeter drinks, i love ammereto sours and sex on the beach..

what about shots of nasty vodka out of a big plastic cup?;)

I'm a beer man all the way... yuengling's been my favorite ever since I started school here.. but I also like guiness, killians, honey brown & corona (as long as limes are available)... and of course the beer I've drank more than any other in my lifetime... good 'ole beast (milwaukee's best for those who don't know)... but you said other than beer... hmmm... I guess grain (everclear) cuz you can mix it with just about anything & it tastes good... doesn't have all the other shit in it like the vodkas, rums, whiskies etc.... plus one flask is good enough to get even the biggest drunks feelin giddy cuz its pure alcohol (almost)... :aright:

finally a thread i can relate too!!

Beer (Rare): Red Stripe, Pilsner mostly

LIQUOR never been quicker:

Jack - Coke

Johnnie Walker Black - Coke

Mojito - outdoor party

Ketel One Special Reserve - Tonic (unlike most vodkas this is based on the REAL russian recipe of Wheat instead of potatoes....reallly really smooth)

Tanqueray - Tonic

if y'all really really like vodka, to the point where you can be a snob about it, goto Pravda in Soho...amazing russian vodka place!!! try a russian vodka martini -----buh bye.