Forbidden Room (21+):

Ziggy

Live Broadcast By

KTU

Also the TV show CHANGE OF HEART will be there casting for their

new upcoming shows

PM Me for more details

Originally posted by zeeker

someone's not living up to expectations.

thats a pretty foul comment. Like you know what its like to walk a mile in JV's shoes. To do all these remixes for the labels, stay on top of your music, do dates all over the globe b/c clubs are booking him for special events, and keep up with his residency at roxy.....

If u want to express your displeasure about not seeing JV this week and having to wait till the 23rd, so be it. But putting it in those words just sounds and is wrong bro. Yes I was also looking forward to Johnny this friday esp after the lil set he played last friday, but good thing come to those who wait and im sure he'll blow things up on the 23rd.

Mike Bugout

Very True. I for one am excited to hear him again.

Originally posted by vamptrix76

DJ Eddie Baez is a great legendary DJ that is one of the first DJs at SF.(Those of you that could remember that long ago) He will tear Roxy a new a**hole! Wish I could be there!! Take pics.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

thats a pretty foul comment. Like you know what its like to walk a mile in JV's shoes. To do all these remixes for the labels, stay on top of your music, do dates all over the globe b/c clubs are booking him for special events, and keep up with his residency at roxy.....

If u want to express your displeasure about not seeing JV this week and having to wait till the 23rd, so be it. But putting it in those words just sounds and is wrong bro. Yes I was also looking forward to Johnny this friday esp after the lil set he played last friday, but good thing come to those who wait and im sure he'll blow things up on the 23rd.

Mike Bugout

'foul comment'? there was no foulness meant at all with that comment. correct me if I'm wrong, but we were all told that he would be there monthly, every first Friday of the month. by him not being there, it means he's not living up to our expectations of him. plain and simple. hey, I understand you just did your thing last week there and Roxy shows CP a lot of love with the cards etc...but that doesn't put them above criticism. sorry, they can fuck up too. everyone is so quick to jump down the throats of other clubs when they fuck up or don't live up to what people expect. Roxy is not perfect. I understand if you personally don't want to say anything negative about Roxy for awhile. but don't try to get all defensive about shit that they're failing to do. I hope this doesn't come across as 'foul', it's not intended to be. but my only point is, don't make promises and get everyone alll excited about this supposed monthly residency if you know that there are gonna be conflicts.

well..u clarified a bit, but ur original comment i still see as foul...

"roxy is not living up to expectation" maybe is what u meant, but by saying "someone" obviously i had to think u meant vicious. And im not standing up for roxy or vicious here b/c i spun there last week, Im just defending Johnny b/c your comment seemed to be an attack on him and i hate when people attack situations and people they know nothing about.

If u wanna say roxy isnt living up to exp, thats fine. Its kinda the same way exit promised avb and didnt produce. I understand your gripe. But the way u phrased it came across foul to me. No personal beef here. I guess maybe i just misunderstood u.

Mike Bugout

Yo think of it this way. If it was a different club(not gonna mention names) they wouldn't tell us Vicious won't be there. And we would of all been going tonight expecting to hear Vicious. When he wouldn't be. THen I would be really pissed. I would rather hear Vicious..... but fuck it Baez is great also and one of my favorite DJs.