Clubplanet Nightlife Community

area 2 pics!!!!!!

Originally posted by mssabina

he's very friendly! he was smiling and pointing at everybody during his set, then he came down to sign autographs and take pics for a decent amount of time. i wanna kidnap him too. he's hot :grin:

he may be a good dj, but he is NOT hot! :blown:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxyme

lol u think??? I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW...!!!!

OMG..WHAT DO WE DO???...I'll do anything....!!! :D

hmm i don't have any good ideas.... sabotage the dj booth when he's spinning and tie him and take him to a deserted island and make him play music for us while we take advantage of him??

:tongue:

Originally posted by mssabina

hmm i don't have any good ideas.... sabotage the dj booth when he's spinning and tie him and take him to a deserted island and make him play music for us while we take advantage of him??

:tongue:

YES YES YES :clap::bounce:

Originally posted by roninmess

digweed, graydon and melissa:)

attachment.php?s=&postid=958027

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now is that a great pic or what?!?! :tongue: Thanx bro, and thnx for help with the sig... The rest of the pics are real good too (although not as good as this one ;) )... wish we coulda got some closeups with Carl mutha fuckin' Cox... what is there not to like about a huge black dude with an english accent bouncin all over the place and spinnin craaaaaazy ass shit... my fav fuckin dj right now... :D Good Shit!!!

actually Im takin over this thread now!!

how bout my fashion sense!! Yellow shorts and a bandana!! I went for the "guido w/o muscles, thugged out, abercrombie, raver" look.....:laugh:

that pic is decieving tho...u cant see the blood coming from my ears...damn they hurt!!

Mike Bugout

that was definitely the first time Digweed has ever smiled....I couldnt believe it...

during his set, same demeanor, same face the whole time...even during the builds when the crowd was goin nuts...

someone do a side by side of robins pic with digweeds album cover just to make sure its the same guy. He has teeth!!!

Mike Bugout

i dunno bro but im tryin to figure out what im doin over there in my cool shorts--

either

a) cheering u and hotcheme on b/c i cant even begin to know how to move to dnb and u guys were rippin it

or

b)looking for something to stab the mc with, or myself, whichever came first

Mike Bugout

thanks man, what you saw yesterday wasnt even 1/2 of the jungle hop though.....i was a little drunk (shhh....dont tell anyone) and i didnt wanna lose my coordination and make an ass out of myself so i just chilled

but seriously though every picture i see of me dancing makes me look like an invalid that cant control his arms/legs/mouth...argh

not sure whats goin on here...

from left to right....Mike Bugout(in headband), legend38 doin the chicken walk, randall in the white shorts, Debbie givin it to larry raaaaw lol, rdancer, linabina, and mike.

attachment.php?s=&postid=958004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

That pic came out great :)

not sure whats goin on here...

from left to right....Mike Bugout(in headband), legend38 doin the chicken walk, randall in the white shorts, Debbie givin it to larry raaaaw lol, rdancer, linabina, and mike.

attachment.php?s=&postid=958004

LOL OMG... thats a great fucking pic.... LOL

robin - THANKS SO MUCH FOR THESE PICS!!!

I can't believe how good that pic with digweed is - and he is smiling! that was such a good day.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i dunno bro but im tryin to figure out what im doin over there in my cool shorts--

either

a) cheering u and hotcheme on b/c i cant even begin to know how to move to dnb and u guys were rippin it

mike - i think the shorts are cool. next time you should dance to dnb - i just tried for the first time like a week ago. it just takes a little energy.

justin - i know. dancing pics always look retarded. but you looked good at the time. i was shocked that you could move like that because you seemed a little drunk+ 10 minutes prior to that...

Originally posted by hotcheme

justin - i know. dancing pics always look retarded. but you looked good at the time. i was shocked that you could move like that because you seemed a little drunk+ 10 minutes prior to that...

yeah alcohol doesnt really slow me down unless i have EXCESSIVE amounts, then i cant move up from the couch