Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cali girls visiting Miamiiiiiiiiii

curvaceous

get lost on miami beach, (get a map) and find the club at downtown >>>>>>>space, spin, exile, wait you like hip hop.....i dont know any good hip hop clubs sorry......... for salsa you can go to mad house at key biscayne or la covacha........

Originally posted by ravengirl

DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER SEGESTIONS

hip hop = spin on saturdays, crobar on thursdays, homecookin' at rain tuesdays

salsa= samba room fridays and saturdays, bongos downtown friday and saturday, club mystique (from what i have heard) fridays and saturdays

ps

ravengirl.....:tongue:

The best Salsa club, would be Bongo's its at the same place as the American Airline Arena. they also play some hip hop there, at space they have a hip-hop room and at level they also have one.

also u might wanna try club 609 at Coconut grove, they do both salsa and hiphop.

OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU - UNLIKE CALI OUR CLUBS CLOSE AROUND 4AM AND IF YOUR AT AN AFTERHOURS CLUB YOU WILL BE LEAVING THE CLUB WHEN THE SUN IS RISING!!!!!!!!! SO DONT FORGET YOUR SHADES

Hahahah that is so tru!, when i went to deepdish for the 4th of july i had my shades, and since i was in the patio for a bit and took of my shades cause it was so damn hot and wanted to wipe the sweat off, i felt like if i was gonna melt, and the patio is partially covered.

Originally posted by curvaceous

Ok Ive wrote those clubs down! Thanx! Now...... How easy is it to get E to MIA or is it not worth the risk? Anyone know?

Hope they dont select you as the lucky person who has all there bags checked......

E + HipHop = Big Big No No No Noooooooooo :blown: