Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DAmn

Kuro

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Manufacturer's Warning: the "dance" "move" hereafter known as the "vulture" is to be performed only under optimal conditions and with many hours of practice behind you. The "vulture" is not to be used at a college bar, frat party, family picnic, or workplace meeting. The manufacturer of the "vulture" assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while performing the "vulture".

Never combine the "vulture" with "happy fun ball" under penalty of death.

'stina :laugh:

I have an addendum:

The "vulture" should ONLY be performed while intoxicated. This way you have an excuse the next morning when explaining to friends why you did it. e.g. "I was drunk"

*lol* Good lord I'm bored today....

Guest jroo

dude, my friend does a MEAN T-REX . it is so fucking funny!!!!!!!!! there is no way in hell im doing it sober either!!!

Happy FUN BALL!

-only $14.95-

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball.

Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Happy Fun Ball Contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.

Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs:

Itching

Vertigo

Dizziness

Tingling in extremities

Loss of balance or coordination

Slurred speech

Temporary blindness

Profuse sweating

Heart palpitations

If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration...

Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Fun Ball, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Happy Fun Ball comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Happy Fun Ball

ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

You know, im not quite sure. i havent been keeping up with hyper's cds. But on the cover of the cd it has a picture of a blown out speaker. Does that help?

yeah thats his bedrock compilation, its a good cd. i havent been able to find almost anything on him on soulseek. i think he also has a couple of instinctivebreaks cd's out.

00454789.jpg

Originally posted by vicman

yeah thats his bedrock compilation, its a good cd. i havent been able to find almost anything on him on soulseek. i think he also has a couple of instinctivebreaks cd's out.

Speaking of soulseek...How do i find a specific user, so i could browse their files? and while you are at it post your user names. thanks.

Originally posted by vicman

00454789.jpg

ok, I looked it up on cdnow.com and it said that it come out in 2001. But i looked on the back of the cd and it clearly says 2002. what gives?