Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the first time n 3yrs... my life has meaning...

dgmodel

i woke up this morning after a series of events in my life... and for the first time in 3yrs... I am me... my life has meaning again, i realised my purpose, i see my direction, for the first time in 3 yrs i woke up and didnt say "todays a good day to die...", i didnt feel weird, or sick, and most importantly i feel complete now... bottom line to this thread is... Anyone else ever go through a catharsis and can relate? or am i the only who has experienced this so far???

Originally posted by dgmodel

i woke up this morning after a series of events in my life... and for the first time in 3yrs... I am me... my life has meaning again, i realised my purpose, i see my direction, for the first time in 3 yrs i woke up and didnt say "todays a good day to die...", i didnt feel weird, or sick, and most importantly i feel complete now... bottom line to this thread is... Anyone else ever go through a catharsis and can relate? or am i the only who has experienced this so far???

Can't relate....never done H before

I know exactly what you mean but I never thought of killing myself.....There are times when you feel as if everything is going against you.....Even the things that you can count on to make you happy dont even work....But then its like bam....One thing turns its all around......

Good for you !!! :tongue:

I had one of those moments, theyre pretty amazing:)

I've found that more often than not, the person who comes to epiphany and then immediately talks about it really didn't come to epiphany at all, but rather is trying to cling to some fleeting sense of hope with an otherwize hopeless situation.

You still wanna die there kiddo, you're just distracted with something else at the moment. Sorry, try again. :aright:

I had one of those moments about 6 weeks ago. I did not have the urge to die prior to having the moment, however I kept questioning the meaning of life and the purpose of it all. I was with my family on a brief but much needed break from NY, work, and life when it hit me while out hiking with my folks and I said out loud to them... I just realized something, I am exactly where I am supposed to be... I came back to NY and I have had a new found outlook on life since.

Try and keep the up beat/positive vibe alive. It is an incredible feeling!:tongue:

I know exactly what you mean. Hell, for the first time in my entire life (22 years), I finally realize that life is worth it! It's crazy how fast things can change in your life. It's almost overwhelming. I'm sure you know I've been through a lot of shit, especially during the past year. Well, one day not too long ago, I just woke up and said "Fuck this! I don't have to live like this anymore". And things began to change. Do I still have down times? Of course, everyone does! Do I know exactly what direction to go in? Of course not! I don't think anyone ever really figures that out. But life is good, real good! :D

:grin: that's awesome sweetness~ i'm really happy for you...

As for me I have had a series of very tragic things happen in my life one right other, I always think it could be worse or that I am glad to be alive........... and how wonderful life is........... It did take these series of unfortunate events for me to realize this though. I don't know that I woud have felt this way if they never happened......... I thank god that I am a positive person, always making the best out of a bad situtation so I can't relate......... as far as feeling complete I think when your happy with yourself or even content or accepting of your life you feel complete. Congrats.