Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ps 1...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

AtomicApples, BarSlut, Sassa, SomeBitch, Bbboom

I was around the CP group the whole time and didn't see ANY of these people... :confused:

Did meet dgmodel though... good to finally meet the most infamous post whore this side of the Mississippi! :tongue:

I def. had a great time today......Great seeing AtomicApples, BarSlut, Sassa, SomeBitch, Bbboom, and all the others.....I'm pretty sure I'll be there next week...:D

you saw me??

i looked for familliar faces but i didnt see any. i think you have me confused with someone else.

i was wearing a long jean skirt and a gray top, hair down. i had a great ime. hopefully ill go again next week, maybe i can actually meet some of you :)

Originally posted by hoke

I was around the CP group the whole time and didn't see ANY of these people... :confused:

Did meet dgmodel though... good to finally meet the most infamous post whore this side of the Mississippi! :tongue:

Yeah what is up with THAT?? Someone didn't do their job introducing us to the others.. tisk tisk...

Originally posted by somebitch

hopefully ill go again next week, maybe i can actually meet some of you :)

<Commence Blatant mannerism hijack> highly unlikely since you will be too busy sucking horse cock directly after shoveling up elephant shit on yer way out from the hen house in which you just practiced blowing foghorn leghorn.

Originally posted by quoth

<Commence Blatant mannerism hijack> highly unlikely since you will be too busy sucking horse cock directly after shoveling up elephant shit on yer way out from the hen house in which you just practiced blowing foghorn leghorn.

Wow that would have taken me a lot of effort. props. ;)

I def. had a great time today......Great seeing AtomicApples, BarSlut, Sassa, SomeBitch, Bbboom, and all the others.....I'm pretty sure I'll be there next week...:D

:rolleyes::blank:

i know you and dgmodel both want me....:tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

You make me proud Daniel San. :aright:

Originally posted by dgmodel

its nice to finally meet you as well... along with hotcheme, and im sorry but i forgot the other girls name was it weyes or wideskies? (sorry)

nice to meet you - i kept thinking you had to be hot in long sleeves. and thanks for telling me your name, "george".:rolleyes:

Originally posted by hotcheme

nice to meet you - i kept thinking you had to be hot in long sleeves. and thanks for telling me your name, "george".:rolleyes:

nah i grew up in Djibouti, (128th street) im used to the heat and hot weather... well it was a pleasure meeting you!!!

Note to self...::add :rolleyes: after all my sarcastic comments::....:tongue: