Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

white castle...

white castle sucks... i just had some and its grotesque... whats fucked up is i was fiending for it for two days now, went out of my way to go get it, stood on line with some of the most original characters ive ever seen in my life, bought more then anyone would ever need and took a couple of bites and realised that this shit just sucks...

OMG! NOOOOOOT the white castle discussion again!!....

i will not even go into details of the horror stories i have from this waste of a fucking establishment!!!!.....let's just say i hold it in the same regard as i do midgets......those who know ,know.

Originally posted by misk

OMG! NOOOOOOT the white castle discussion again!!....

i will not even go into details of the horror stories i have from this waste of a fucking establishment!!!!.....let's just say i hold it in the same regard as i do midgets......those who know ,know.

lolol... i know a little too much about the midgets... :laugh2:

let's just say i hold it in the same regard as i do midgets......those who know ,know

Let's just hope a certain "mini-member" of clubplanet isn't reading this thread :worry::shake::eek:

And didn't they initially make white castle for midgets anyhow?/? The damn burgers are so small, they're just the right size for our mini-compatriots :D