Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats everyones Typical weekend like?

Well lets start with Friday...... I would be usually be falling asleep at work from the party i went to Thursday night...Going shopping for a new outfit...going tanning if necessary....My hair will already be cutt from the party i went to Tuesday night ... then i would be taking care of business..... then going to roxy leave at 5 ...go to a dinner then start heading back home ....wake up eat more food ... get together with a few friends and just chill... maybe heading out to the hamptons or just a local club...Then as 3:30am hits meet up with everyone then head out to SF finally going home around 8 but before heading home FOOD AGAIN!!

Wake up around 2 maybe early if needed ..and probably be at the studio D&D in Manhattan falling asleep there...heheheh

Originally posted by cantbetouch001

Well lets start with Friday...... I would be usually be falling asleep at work from the party i went to Thursday night...Going shopping for a new outfit...going tanning if necessary....My hair will already be cutt from the party i went to Tuesday night ... then i would be taking care of business..... then going to roxy leave at 5 ...go to a dinner then start heading back home ....wake up eat more food ... get together with a few friends and just chill... maybe heading out to the hamptons or just a local club...Then as 3:30am hits meet up with everyone then head out to SF finally going home around 8 but before heading home FOOD AGAIN!!

Wake up around 2 maybe early if needed ..and probably be at the studio D&D in Manhattan falling asleep there...heheheh

Sounds like a crazy ass weekend, I wish I had the energy to do all that, and you do all that sober? Thats Nuts.

My weekend consists of RELAXING... ;):laugh:

My typical weekend consists of spinning techno, industrial and gabber for the freaks of NYC. Every Friday I spin for Master Steelow's Fun House fetish party at Flamingo East. Then last Saturday I played for a local dominatrix's b-day party which was also held at Flamingo East. After that, we went to an afterhours dungeon and hung out there til 9am. Then Sunday night, I headed up to Harlem to DJ for a twisted body-mods performance show where I was playing some hardcore shit while people were being suspended above the dancefloor thru hooks in their skin and performers onstage did all kinds of crazy body scarifications along with some blood and needle play.

Good wholesome fun, ya know? ;)

Originally posted by heretic909

My typical weekend consists of spinning techno, industrial and gabber for the freaks of NYC. Every Friday I spin for Master Steelow's Fun House fetish party at Flamingo East. Then last Saturday I played for a local dominatrix's b-day party which was also held at Flamingo East. After that, we went to an afterhours dungeon and hung out there til 9am. Then Sunday night, I headed up to Harlem to DJ for a twisted body-mods performance show where I was playing some hardcore shit while people were being suspended above the dancefloor thru hooks in their skin and performers onstage did all kinds of crazy body scarifications along with some blood and needle play.

Good wholesome fun, ya know? ;)

see i need to roll wit u then.......

Work M-F, Tuesday Bridgeview, local spot on thursday, Roxy Friday, Shoppin and haircut saturday, CPI Sat night, Factory SUnday morning.

And Me and howie are usually doing all this together!!

I dunno how you do it brotha, if i was sober i would never make it from CPI to factory and finally sleep at 3pm sundays.

Originally posted by codica3

My typical weekend is.. well.. TYPICAL.

Ya mean Cornona Mondays, Heinieken Tuesdays, Wed Millers, Thursday Coors, Fridays for Sam Adams, Amstel Saturdays, and Sundays for Da Michelob's.... Yes Typical!

:tongue:

Originally posted by rdancer

Ya mean Cornona Mondays, Heinieken Tuesdays, Wed Millers, Thursday Coors, Fridays for Sam Adams, Amstel Saturdays, and Sundays for Da Michelob's.... Yes Typical!

:tongue:

Umm.. no.. I only drink Coronas when it comes to beer. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And it was asked about WEEKENDS not WEEKDAYS. :blown:

Originally posted by cantbetouch001

Exactly the same but I try to tan at least twice so my body glitter really shines.I also get the brows waxed a little before factory.