Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"In Your Eyes" @ Tempts

Originally posted by sfqtipie

So why would you want it to be a NJ shore anthem. Cant NJ be original. Have a somewhat NEW sick song as its SUMMER anthem.:idea:

well, unless you are go to Factory often (probably .000000000000000000000000000000001% of the population), then it is a NEW song.........

Originally posted by sfqtipie

So why would you want it to be a NJ shore anthem. Cant NJ be original. Have a somewhat NEW sick song as its SUMMER anthem.:idea:

why would we want it to be original??.. Considering a big percentage of Denny's crowd at Tempts are Factory heads. Also considering that 2 of the past 3 years the Tempts summer anthem have been Jonathan Peters vocals. ("My Love", "To be able to Love")...in exception for "Turn To You" in '2000

I think it makes it special in a way.. me myself being a big SF JP head for 4 years makes it special to relive these so called "Factory anthems". in a club where they sound almost better than they do in Factory.

just my opinion anyway

i guess you have never been to Tempts so you just wouldnt understand.

Originally posted by antm28

I think it makes it special in a way.. me myself being a big SF JP head for 4 years makes it special to relive these so called "Factory anthems". in a club where they sound almost better than they do in Factory.

Sound almost better than they do in Factory, yeah right Temps system is horrible and nobody can work a track like JP. I heard In Your Eyes at Surf and XS and it doesn't even compare to hearing it in SF especially with JP working it.

Guest saleen351

the track is not that good. its her voice that is good. if there were a dub out there you'd see how chessy and bad it really is. When the acapella comes out you'll see a lot better mixes...

as for summer anthem, no shot in hell.... my buddy heard it at a bar in california on an airforce base.... there is no summer anthem and i blame the djs... too many of them refuse to reach outside their record bag and play some thing different.... different faces, different club, same music......... what till you fockers hear superchumbos new track, its MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

the track is not that good. its her voice that is good. if there were a dub out there you'd see how chessy and bad it really is. When the acapella comes out you'll see a lot better mixes...

as for summer anthem, no shot in hell.... my buddy heard it at a bar in california on an airforce base.... there is no summer anthem and i blame the djs... too many of them refuse to reach outside their record bag and play some thing different.... different faces, different club, same music......... what till you fockers hear superchumbos new track, its MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seriously need to get a clue. you finaly heard a real dj (picotto) and you have been riding his dick ever since. you have never heard JP @ SF. And I can guarantee that if you went once and heard that track in there you would be cock riding JP ten times worse. Her voice is amazing and the track itself has factory written all over it.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by whatevaman

You seriously need to get a clue. you finaly heard a real dj (picotto) and you have been riding his dick ever since. you have never heard JP @ SF. And I can guarantee that if you went once and heard that track in there you would be cock riding JP ten times worse. Her voice is amazing and the track itself has factory written all over it.

you are forgettting i had luz months ago, unlike you fockers and second if a track is only good at one club on earth then that shows how shitty it really is....

when you hear superchumbo. you'll say, "luz who"... trust me

you are forgettting i had luz months ago, unlike you fockers and second if a track is only good at one club on earth then that shows how shitty it really is....

:bounce:YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH SUPERCHUMBO SEND IT RIGHT ON OVER:bounce:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laurie619

:bounce:YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH SUPERCHUMBO SEND IT RIGHT ON OVER:bounce:

i never said i have it...............:D

I can care less if you had luz a yr ago. is that going to really make your opinion on the track any different? and i never said it sounds good at SF only. I said if you heard it at SF and JP working it you would be cock riding the track and JP ten times more then you are cock riding Picotto. YOU ARE CLUELESS!