Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"In Your Eyes" @ Tempts

Originally posted by antm28

I think it makes it special in a way.. me myself being a big SF JP head for 4 years makes it special to relive these so called "Factory anthems". in a club where they sound almost better than they do in Factory.

Sound almost better than they do in Factory, yeah right Temps system is horrible and nobody can work a track like JP. I heard In Your Eyes at Surf and XS and it doesn't even compare to hearing it in SF especially with JP working it.

This thread reminds me of my little cousins argueing over who is better, N'SYNC or Back Street Boys. To each his own.

In your eyes at Factory is unreal. JP brings it in and out all night. And when it finally comes it is always at the perfect time. It never sounds the same. Anyone who has heard it at Factory more than once knows what I mean.

Originally posted by greyskyy

This thread reminds me of my little cousins argueing over who is better, N'SYNC or Back Street Boys. To each his own.

In your eyes at Factory is unreal. JP brings it in and out all night. And when it finally comes it is always at the perfect time. It never sounds the same. Anyone who has heard it at Factory more than once knows what I mean.

so true....teasing the song for hours until he'll actually drop it, but when you think he might actually drop it, WRONG. he'll just drop the acapella over some nasty beat for a half hour, til he feels like playing it 5 hours later.....remember back in oct i think, he teased Luz over aftermath forever.......so siiick........nobody can work a track(or entire night) like JP :dj:

Originally posted by laurie619

Not at all. . just cant fathom that he played it. . not really DENNY's cup of tea. . so dont get you panties in a bunch :D

ooooooh....silly us....not a music critic.....an expert....on DENNY....and his choice of music...i take it u stand OUTSIDE of tempts now and listen....so u can keep up on him............

Originally posted by misk

ooooooh....silly us....not a music critic.....an expert....on DENNY....and his choice of music...i take it u stand OUTSIDE of tempts now and listen....so u can keep up on him............

Just from what I read on this BORED. . dur....you guys really crack me up, I never hated Denny (dont even know him) meet his Fiancee she seemed nice from the little I talked to her @ merge a couple of weeks ago. . Just because I didnt like a couple of his set, and I stated he didnt "play up to par" doesnt mean I hate him... you guys have to chill out. . .pop a zanax or something. ..:D

Just from what I read on this BORED. . dur....you guys really crack me up, I never hated Denny (dont even know him) meet his Fiancee she seemed nice from the little I talked to her @ merge a couple of weeks ago. . Just because I didnt like a couple of his set, and I stated he didnt "play up to par" doesnt mean I hate him... you guys have to chill out. . .pop a zanax or something. ..:D

what the hell are u spewing about?!?

why do u insist on relating EVERYTHING to your stupid 'up to par' comment!?!??!...no one fucking cares if u think his fiance is nice...no one cares whether or not u like his sets....and no one cares if u think a certain song is 'his cup of tea'.........

soooo......why would u come onto a tempts thread....about denny's music....and make a stupid comment followed by a shooting smiley.......WHY?.....because u r a dumb bitch who needs attention ...negative or positive....shut the fuck up and go away....

and as long as we are prescribing pills...why don't u pop a valtrex u sperm burpin road whore.......

Originally posted by misk

what the hell are u spewing about?!?

why do u insist on relating EVERYTHING to your stupid 'up to par' comment!?!??!...no one fucking cares if u think his fiance is nice...no one cares whether or not u like his sets....and no one cares if u think a certain song is 'his cup of tea'.........

soooo......why would u come onto a tempts thread....about denny's music....and make a stupid comment followed by a shooting smiley.......WHY?.....because u r a dumb bitch who needs attention ...negative or positive....shut the fuck up and go away....

and as long as we are prescribing pills...why don't u pop a valtrex u sperm burpin road whore.......

:laugh: :laugh: WOW A LITTLE UPSET ARE WE:laugh:

Not at all. . just cant fathom that he played it. . not really DENNY's cup of tea. . so dont get you panties in a bunch :D

What is so hard that u can't fathom? how is it not his cup of tea? Denny has played JP tracks in the past and also has played many tracks JP plays @ SF. JP does work the ish out of tracks and is great to hear and the Luz track definitely fits in with Temps.

:laugh: :laugh: WOW A LITTLE UPSET ARE WE:laugh:

no dumbass......annoyed.....if u had any common sense u would realize....none of us are UPSET by u........we are annoyed that we have to read your ignorant crap all day...........u r a pain in the ass....go away and no one will ever give u a second thought.....keep posting your garbage and u will continue to be told what a moron u truly are.....

Originally posted by Jsen7

What is so hard that u can't fathom? how is it not his cup of tea? Denny has played JP tracks in the past and also has played many tracks JP plays @ SF. JP does work the ish out of tracks and is great to hear and the Luz track definitely fits in with Temps.

don't waste your time.....u have a better chance of getting through to your right shoe......this girl is a moron...

Originally posted by greyskyy

i've heard Luz in SF plenty of times

Originally posted by a-tip

Why not?... the song is amazing

Really can't get into it (not going to say names) Just didnt think he would play it. . thats all, I think the song is good but the version I have the background has to be amplified a tad. .;) Aaanyway, I'm sorry if I upset anyone. . .just post how I feel :D