Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armani Exchange = Most Played Out Brand Ever...

You walk into a club with an AX shirt on there is about 110% someone will have the same exact shirt. Why do some people buy this garbage, its a t shirt that says AX on it, not like its stylish or anything. It amazes me how a brand that has been played out is still being heavily rocked.

here in dallas, we have alot more crombie clones in the club.. ESP the gay ones.. LOL...A/x is semi big.. I never see ALOT of people with it, i buy stuff there mostly b/c the guy clothes fit me how I like, i don;t even like most of the stuff that they have now of days too much has A/X all over it

o i agree that A\X is very played out but nothing beats DIESEL. . everyone of those juise monkeys wearing an A\X shirt either has on diesel jeans or diesel sneakers .. . . next its going to friggin diesel underwear- stop already boys! their stuff is boring! and the sneakers make your feet look scary!

:blown:

Originally posted by nycchic24

hehehe -- even funnier cuz these ppl actually think they are wearing armani :tongue:

if they really think there wearing armani then they need to be:blown: if they dont know there wearing a lower end line(dont get me wrong i have ax) its like dkny and donna karen ralph lauren and chaps etc. etc. there are a lot of designers who have a low end line

Originally posted by scandelus

o i agree that A\X is very played out but nothing beats DIESEL. . everyone of those juise monkeys wearing an A\X shirt either has on diesel jeans or diesel sneakers .. . . next its going to friggin diesel underwear- stop already boys! their stuff is boring! and the sneakers make your feet look scary!

:blown:

atleast diesel is made in italy and costs real money. ax shirts are like $25. diesel doesn't look good on everyone. ax tshirts are way played out, nothing but a shirt with ax on them

Originally posted by magilicuti

funny thing is ppl who like ax can't say why they like it. they just do :rolleyes:

i think you can apply that to many other brands as well..

lol though i will admit that i shop in there occassionaly and have a couple items in my closet that are A/X, but refer back to other posts re: brand names -- i dont like to be a walking billboard. stuff that i picked up on clearance... cuz def not worth full retail

but for the most part, i 'd say (or imo) that ppl usually buy items based on :

1) style, fashion -- trendy items.

2) price value -- price pt'd items, sale, etc

3) fit and quality

4) brand, name recognition --

and obviously ppl rank these pts differntly. (just like ppl have differnt opinions on what is fashionable, what is a bargain, etc).

but yes, just bc you are buying a label doesn't mean you are getting quality. actually those tshirts (A/X) probably cost < $5.00 to make and probably out of the same sweatshop that make Old Navy tshirts ;)

who cares what label people where, trends change, and so do people opinions, lets not forget , its not what you wear, but how you wear it....but I do agree there are too many people wearin AX shirts. I would be kinda pissed to see 4 people in a club wearing the shirt I am wearing( I dont wear AX), and I see it every weekend 3 or 4 people waearing AX shirts

Originally posted by magilicuti

You walk into a club with an AX shirt on there is about 110% someone will have the same exact shirt. Why do some people buy this garbage, its a t shirt that says AX on it, not like its stylish or anything. It amazes me how a brand that has been played out is still being heavily rocked.

I AGREE 110% A/X and A&F, are prolly the most played brands out there right now... and whats even funnier is neither of them show any signs of stopping... its like a runaway train, ppl are still gorging themselves on this crap... oh well... i guess it leaves all the good stuff for us!