Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I actually learned something from you fucking people...

tommyarmani

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I have had allot of drama in my life, coupled with allot of confusion... some of you are idiots, but some of you actually offered viable advice & made me see things differently & I have made some major & difficult changes in my life.. thanks to you all....

I got a fist-o-matic to sell ya for only 19.95 plus S+H, how bout it? :aright:

does that include shipping & handling?

can you throw in anything else?

Well, no it doesn't include shipping and handling (as stated above swifty, damn you're sharp..:rolleyes: ) , BUT, I WILL cover the S+H if you agree to purchase the 18 inch "Big negro johnson" eurathane dildo for just 10 dollars more. :aright:

I have had allot of drama in my life, coupled with allot of confusion... some of you are idiots, but some of you actually offered viable advice & made me see things differently & I have made some major & difficult changes in my life.. thanks to you all....

good to hear... hopefully you are capable of changing, some people intend on change but cant actually do it.

goodluck. :D

I highly doubt it, your full of shit :cheese:. Kidding

I hope everything works out for you. It has for me :D

Mmmhh....recalling some of the statements you made....and all the "well meant" suggestions...;) ....I hope you are making the "right" (imo) changes in your life, which will hopefully mean noone is getting hurt crossing the path of Tommy Armani... anyway, hope it all works out for you AND everyone around you :)