Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Mark Amatucci

ravered

Hey tooooooch, big ups to you for taking me away last wednesday at abyss! sick set and as always cant wait to hear you spin again. never a miss with you guy!

seriously if anyone has not heard tooch spin yet your missing out, check him out!!!!!:bounce::flame: he is on fire.... evil fire!

TTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONESTLY THIS FAWKIN GUY IS RIDICULOUS. Not TRYING TO KISS YOUR ASS BRO BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR SHIT!!!!!

people if you have not heard this man tear shit up then do everything in your power to hear him!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET DIRTY!!!!!!

ANIMMMMAAALLLEEEEE:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tooooch is the man....every place he spins is packed out crazy with madd people actually DANCING (as opposed to these dj's who pack rooms with wallflowers)

so what if he drops a few JP dubs. I was dropping the silence accapella over lethal industry 2 months before JP did it first. It doesnt mean hes unoriginal. JP made (or should i say Jim made) those dubs for DJ's to play and dancefloors to enjoy.

And last i checked, the dancefloors enjoy mr tooch very much

Mike Bugout

not only does Mr. Bunny Lover know how to rip it up....but he knows how to captivate the crowd and get them goin.....it doesnt matter if u like the specific song hes playin or not....u will still appreciate his true talent and no matter what club ur at...you are guarenteed an awesome time wherever TOOCH is spinning...the guy is absoultely SIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!......for those who have neva heard the guy...id def recommend checking his sexxay asss out....IT DOES A BODY GOOD!:D :D

Originally posted by kilg0retr0ut

anybody who drops the jp dubs, be it yanni, be it garth, be it whatever, as much as this guy needs a real lesson in originality

It's called pleasing your friends and supporters who 9 times out of ten request these songs you moron. How would I know? Cause I am usualy one of the many asking him to play them. If anything to me that is a CLASSY Dj who takes request. Abyss wed night he ended with 6, 8 12. Why? Cause it was requested. BUt you kow what you are talking about..... Why do so many people sweat Shawn Ink, but yet he plays 95% of songs jonathan drops. For every JP CLASSIC dub that this kid might drop there are about 5-10 new tracks that he drops after that. Maybe you need a lesson on what makes a set enjoyable. Or how a Dj keeps his fan base happy. Would you rather go to tempts and hear denny drop shiny disco nutz a few times in one night??? Is that your idea of a great set? ROOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!! This board is filled with so many of them.

Originally posted by whatevaman

It's called pleasing your friends and supporters who 9 times out of ten request these songs you moron. How would I know? Cause I am usualy one of the many asking him to play them. If anything to me that is a CLASSY Dj who takes request. Abyss wed night he ended with 6, 8 12. Why? Cause it was requested. BUt you kow what you are talking about..... Why do so many people sweat Shawn Ink, but yet he plays 95% of songs jonathan drops. For every JP CLASSIC dub that this kid might drop there are about 5-10 new tracks that he drops after that. Maybe you need a lesson on what makes a set enjoyable. Or how a Dj keeps his fan base happy. Would you rather go to tempts and hear denny drop shiny disco nutz a few times in one night??? Is that your idea of a great set? ROOOOOOOOOOOKIES!!! This board is filled with so many of them.

preach it boyy!!!!!!!!!:clap:

tooch = god

Originally posted by whatevaman

rookies may go to tempts and love their shiny disco balls ... the sophmores may worship jp and his clones ... write back when you graduate to junior or senior ...

Originally posted by kilg0retr0ut

rookies may go to tempts and love their shiny disco balls ... the sophmores may worship jp and his clones ... write back when you graduate to junior or senior ...

AHHHHHHHHHHH your one of those type of people. Who probably praise Dj's like Christopher Lawrence and Tiesto and Lawler and Sasha and Digweed etc etc. Remember one thing Rookie its all about taste and what people appreciate. Just because you don't like it, it don't mean that others can't enjoy it. Tooch is far from a clone of JP. Does he play some tracks he drops yes, does that make him a horrible Dj? No because many people drop tracks that other Dj's drop, it is a matter of taste! Is he a class act and does he try to please his fan base? You better believe it! Obviously you are not a fan so he will not please you, but just like Bob Marley said you can't please all the people all the time. So just because you don't appreciate what he does or what he spins does not mean he is not a good dj. People might think what you listen is crap. So maybe to them you are the Freshman!!! Or in my eyes a ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE! NEEEEEXT!