Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto rated as the best DJ by people. Vicious is 112. Peters 159

the list is a hoax, a sham, shouldnt be taken seriously at all, i mean anybody who thinks Louie Devito is #463 in the world is crazy, he is at least top 10 material, probably even top 5--i mean have you even seen him at places like the bridgeview yacht club or heard his new album---Sasha who?

Guest gabo

any vote the best dj list is garbage! anyone who really believes it is a moron!

all you need to do is trust your own taste in music. what you love won't be someone elses favorite and you must respect that.

for example...

I think junior is the best dj I have ever heard... thats my opinion thats not fact.

get my point?

What else do you guys expect?? :laugh: :laugh: danwilson posted it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Not only that.. it's just what random people vote as the best DJ so on any other voting poll, any other DJ could be #1.. it's not like it's a real rating by "professionals" or anything.

I actually think thedjlist.com is probably the most accurate ranking of dj's out there. It's not put together by some magazine that is inevitably slanted toward European music. Some of the best U.S. dj's are right up there like Dish and Fortier. Also, at least for me, it's tough to argue that PvD, Sasha, Tiesto, etc. don't play the best gigs. It does, however, seem to be a little anti-New York. I don't think JP and Junior can compare with some of the top dj's on there but they are better than 100+. It seems hard to believe that these guys are so New York that they get no respect anywhere else in the world.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This list means nothing.......

(For a god laugh, check out how DJ Irene is #11....then look who she beat out for that spot):laugh:

ic ur point tho im not gonna say that im not glad that tiesto got #1 but jokie beat diggy hmm.......well whatever i know my top list