Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly Fuck You !!

laliux

I agree! No more drama! If there is an issue go to the Drama Forum I'm sure you'll find people to reply to the useless drama that has filling our Miami board.

Yes, I am the first to post jokes and stupid pics but this doesn't cause any unnecessary insults to anyone nor doesn't it cause the drama that has been prevalent in the recent weeks. We are here to talk about music, exchange different websites that may interest us and to hear about events that are coming-up.

This is not a place for nasty arguments.... Let's keep it civil... We should be enjoying each other instead of fighting with each other...

Like I say to my daughter.....

If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all...

That is my F.U. for the week....

my weekly F.U. goes to my best friend Hector....i went out with him yesterday to the gym for the first time in like 8-9 months...and we worked out hard as shit.....we did chest and triceps....and now cuz of him i cant shampoo my head or wipe my ass!!!! thanks Hector!!!:finger:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

my weekly F.U. goes to my best friend Hector....i went out with him yesterday to the gym for the first time in like 8-9 months...and we worked out hard as shit.....we did chest and triceps....and now cuz of him i cant shampoo my head or wipe my ass!!!! thanks Hector!!!:finger:

:laugh: :laugh:

I like a democracy in practice. Let's try it, anytime there is a thread in question please post a vote and see what the CP peeps think. Afterwards I will tally up the votes and if..."I" feel the thread is drama I may remove it. :)

I put saleen on my ignore list and I'm so happy now. I feel like a big queen crown has been magically lifted off of the boards head.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

my weekly F.U. goes to my best friend Hector....i went out with him yesterday to the gym for the first time in like 8-9 months...and we worked out hard as shit.....we did chest and triceps....and now cuz of him i cant shampoo my head or wipe my ass!!!! thanks Hector!!!

Ya hear that Tony.. you should be happy your head is Shaved cause on Wed its over.. LOL haaaa

anyway my weekly FU goes out to my bank accout YET AGAIn being a repeat offender of having to low of a balance!!!... maybe Space has something to do with it and that wonderful bartender that Saleen loves oh so much.. lol!!!

Originally posted by mikeydny

Fuck you to drama?

This is funny, this board thrives on respoding to every drama post till its 4 pages long, making polls or voting things about saleen, so to say people avoid drama would be a lie now wouldnt it.

adding fuel to the fire there mikey??;)