Clubplanet Nightlife Community

move that body...

wideskies

have you found, oh infinitely experienced sex board users, that people who know how to move their bodies on the dance floor also are rather talented at moving their bodies in bed?

... sometimes, people who KNOW they look good don't try as hard to please their partners because they are used to receiving the attention. but maybe people who are really aware of their bodies and rhythm also gotz da skillz in da sack.

okay, there's probably no consistent connection but i just felt like bringing the topic up. ;]

I think what you said about being aware of their bodies is right on the money!

To add to that: I'm sure there's no direct connection, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a very strong correlation between dancing and sexual performance. I feel the factors that make someone a good dancer -- physical awareness, fluidity, rhythm, and a certain amount of reckless abandon -- make for a good lover, too.

It would be interesting to run a study in which people were asked to rank their lovers' dancing and sexual abilities, and see what sorts of patterns emerge... :)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

im the other way around...i dont think im that good on the dance floor, so id have to say im much better in the sack

ummm...yeah...i was joking...as D has pointed out, we have gone over this many a many times...trust the elders on this - there is no correlation...period.

Originally posted by tastyt

No offense Cat, but grrrrrr not this question again!

This is one of those myths that really annoy me. lol

The answer is a resounding: NO; one has nothing to do with the other.

in my experience, i'd say YES.

It's more like, if you can dance very well and move your body like that, then you are MORE LIKELY to be able to do so in bed.

If you cannot and do not dance in such a way, than the chances of you being as talented in bed are greatly lessened.

of course there are always exceptions to every rule, but speaking from experience, people who dance well tend to take a more "active" role in sex, where people who wouldn't know rhythm if it bit them in the ass, tend to just lie there and be more passive.

Just my experience.

Originally posted by tastyt

No offense Cat, but grrrrrr not this question again!

:laugh: thats what i was thinking & i knew from the topic but i wanted to see if it was actually gonna be the question again.

i agree with you. there isnt a definite link. on the other hand my ex was a terrible fuck and a bad dancer as well, but hey, it doesnt necessarily have to be that way. :rolleyes:

'k, don't know if phatman was kidding or not, but i'm a kickassrockin'i'msurprisedit'snotillegal dancer, and probably not all that fab in bed. but there is no correlation in my opinion, and here's another parallel: i went to an art school, and the people in the music department - who were extremely talented, mind you, and, naturally, had an excellent sense of rhythm - couldn't dance for shit.

I think that there is some relation, being that you are aware of your body movements, can make things interesting, good endurance wise, and so on...

But i don't it's as clear as "One dances as well as one has sex"

Again, there's people who DO perform the 2 well, there's some that do one but not the other well, then i guess there's some that just don't got no game :laugh::tongue:

But im sure if you're a good dancer, it can only help ;)

Originally posted by hoke

I think what you said about being aware of their bodies is right on the money!

To add to that: I'm sure there's no direct connection, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a very strong correlation between dancing and sexual performance. I feel the factors that make someone a good dancer -- physical awareness, fluidity, rhythm, and a certain amount of reckless abandon -- make for a good lover, too.

It would be interesting to run a study in which people were asked to rank their lovers' dancing and sexual abilities, and see what sorts of patterns emerge... :)

Amen to that...great dancers are usually AWESOME lovers...but bad dancers aren't always bad lovers....I think the better you can move, the better you can MOVE...ya know??

. . . I think it more has to do if you can let youself go in bed like you can on the danceflooor . . . Someone who can step probably has a much greater potential to operate like a sex machine in the sack, you just got to get him or her into the same mindstate as when their on the dancefloor . . . If the person is reserved when it comes time to do the naked hokey pokey, then they aint gonna operate up to spec . . . .

Originally posted by phatman

ummm...yeah...i was joking...as D has pointed out, we have gone over this many a many times...trust the elders on this - there is no correlation...period.

Yes, listen to your sex board elders dammit! We know what we're talking about! :D :D

PS- Cat- keep yer damn musings to yerself! :mad::tongue: