Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinybutterfli

Mornin' kiddies!

I am hooked on this bumper sticker thing. It's so much fun. Fuck work. LOL I am printing off ones to put in my room. Reminder to people. I am FU. So, my sense of style is different but is very cool.

Hey all - I'm in a great mood as well. I love having the windows open at home during breakfast and feeling the breeze, especially when it's not a hot, gross, oven-like breeze. :tongue:

It's WeDnEsDaY already! whoop!!

pluryou: good call on printing out the bumper stickers, i didn't even think of that. there goes another possibly productive day down the tubes. . .

'stina :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

to add to the wacky good-naturedness of today! <lol> :hat:

hung_out_squirrel.jpg

I'm really debating whether that photo is quthentic. if it is, that squirrle is definitely dead. ick, lil boys playing with carcasses. what's the matter with kids these days? What happen to playing with tinker toys and.......go bots.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

I'm really debating whether that photo is authentic. if it is, that squirrle is definitely dead. ick, lil boys playing with carcasses. what's the matter with kids these days? What happen to playing with tinker toys and.......go bots.

typo.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

damn... how nice would it be to be outside right now, lounging around... sipping on a drink.

is it 5 o'clock yet? :confused:

i know, i know...went home for lunch and the day is one of the nicest of all the summer...:(