Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody going to DT this week?

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

im gona see him too,, but can someone tell me were in brooklyn arc is located for real this time... or do they have a website

you guys are mean....

arc is at 6 hubert st in manhattan.

www.arcspace.net

i saw the flyer that says danny spins all night too. i am craving some serious dancing so i think i might have to go. if anyone wants to meet up with me there, pm me. i'll probably go over around 3 or 4.

Originally posted by hotcheme

you guys are mean....

arc is at 6 hubert st in manhattan.

www.arcspace.net

i saw the flyer that says danny spins all night too. i am craving some serious dancing so i think i might have to go. if anyone wants to meet up with me there, pm me. i'll probably go over around 3 or 4.

i wanted to go...but I'm not sure....I just may have to lay low this weekend...to prepare for next.... :tongue:

Originally posted by sfqtipie

I'll be there. DT is alot better than Draper. They are in totally different leagues. Vinyl gets good at 4am I'll be there around that time. It closes about 10am.:party:

...i would go just to see your fine self again...

m

mmm

mmmmmmmmmm

;)

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

around what time does the party start to pick up,,,, also what time do they usually end.

i never went to arc or vinyl so this is my first time hearing dt. how is he compared to draper.

You have to be 16 years old or something

I really can't believe someone actually asked how he is compared to Draper. If there wasn't a worse insult........Sounds like something I'd hear from the e x p e r i e n c e.com crew.......

Anyway......DT is not gonna be there this Friday. He is going to Ibiza.......I have no idea who is spinning in his place. Thats the word though, and we all know how he loves to make special appearances.