Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Friday!!! SHINY DISCO BALLZ!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

NJ Anthem

This is the weekend that we show the rest of the world what we are made of.

It's time to show the New Jersey haters out there, how we party.

They don't know what it's like to be part of the energy of Temptations on a Saturday and Sunday night.

They don't know what it's like to be on the Surf Club beach on Saturday and Sunday with the world's best looking people.

They don't know what it's like to hear Denny Tsettos rip "Shiny Disco Balls" for an hour to the point where the crowd erupts in energy.

They don't know what it's like to party like we do.

We don't care about a big, beautiful, shore house.

We don't need an exotic club, full of wanna be rich boys and snotty women.

We don't want a city lounge, or a fancy dinner.

We don't want to dress up, we want to dress less. We want to show off the fact that New Jersey men and women are in the best shape.

It's time to put all of the petty bullshit behind us.

Turn off the damn t.v. Get off your ass, and get to the Jersey Shore. It's weekends like this that last forever.

There are no excuses. Party like a rockstar.

~Moo

www.njguido.com

wonderful :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bebby6919

wonderful :rolleyes:

this reaction reminds me of that typical 16 year old daughter who is taught all this knowledge by her parents, and yet rolls her eyes thinking, "they have no clue what they're talkin about," when she realizes down the road that they were more right than she could ever imagine...

debbie..call cintron DAD in this situation...

Originally posted by highmay

this reaction reminds me of that typical 16 year old daughter who is taught all this knowledge by her parents, and yet rolls her eyes thinking, "they have no clue what they're talkin about," when she realizes down the road that they were more right than she could ever imagine...

debbie..call cintron DAD in this situation...

nah.. im sure i can agree with most of what cintron says but he makes it seem like Jerzy people are so much better than New Yorkers... like ... "We don't want to dress up, we want to dress less. We want to show off the fact that New Jersey men and women are in the best shape." LOL so not tru... IMO they are just slutty... just stating how i feel.. Ive been to NJ clubs.. not exactly classy people there... and Im not saying all of NY people are classy but NJ people are worse.....

nah.. im sure i can agree with most of what cintron says but he makes it seem like Jerzy people are so much better than New Yorkers... like ... "We don't want to dress up, we want to dress less. We want to show off the fact that New Jersey men and women are in the best shape." LOL so not tru... IMO they are just slutty... just stating how i feel.. Ive been to NJ clubs.. not exactly classy people there... and Im not saying all of NY people are classy but NJ people are worse.....

i didn't know that state lines had anything to do with class and sluttiness. But, if we're going to assume that they do, I would think that Long Island takes the cake in terms of low class people over NYC and jersey.

I didnt meant to start who is the sluttiest and all that grade school immature fighting.. i just didnt agree with everything that cintron had to say... boundries have nothing to do with it... that was wrong of me to say

um... i'm going to try to say this without being excessively rude, obnoxious and overbearing.

It's SARCASM. If you checked the link... you'd see it's on a website. It scares me that you agreed with MOST of what I said :shake: coz i agreed with NONE of it ;)

After all, those words aren't mine. They're from a NJGuido named "Moo"......

I have no love for Jersey at all.

Blow it off the face of the Earth :)

Originally posted by cintron

um... i'm going to try to say this without being excessively rude, obnoxious and overbearing.

It's SARCASM. If you checked the link... you'd see it's on a website. It scares me that you agreed with MOST of what I said :shake: coz i agreed with NONE of it ;)

After all, those words aren't mine. They're from a NJGuido named "Moo"......

I have no love for Jersey at all.

Blow it off the face of the Earth :)

exactly...

Debbie, meet Sarcasm...

Sarcasm, meet Debbie...

"Hi, Debbie!"

Originally posted by zeeker

i didn't know that state lines had anything to do with class and sluttiness. But, if we're going to assume that they do, I would think that Long Island takes the cake in terms of low class people over NYC and jersey.

You're thinking of the south shore... and some mid-island areas. Don't rope us north shore types into that mmmkay? ;)

i dont know bout all yas... but roxy is my friday night home.. the place has been since december 21st i think it was... out of all the nights i have been there and i only missed one because of an unfortunate happening... i have had a blast there.. not every single week.. but most... if you dont see me leaving there around 4am then you no i didnt appreciate the night, however tonight i just have this amazing feelin bout.. i got alot of factory headz coming, who are some of the nicest people to club with, and i have alot of my normal roxy crew coming... if you have ever met me in the club and chilled with the people i bring you will know that they are some of the best people you will ever meet in a club...

so just to reiterate TONIGHT SHINY DISCO BALLZ!!!!! heard the performance wasnt all that down the shore but this is ny afterall and we make sure its done right!!! soo come out and support the best friday night party goin!!!!

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

i dont know bout all yas... but roxy is my friday night home.. the place has been since december 21st i think it was... out of all the nights i have been there and i only missed one because of an unfortunate happening... i have had a blast there.. not every single week.. but most... if you dont see me leaving there around 4am then you no i didnt appreciate the night, however tonight i just have this amazing feelin bout.. i got alot of factory headz coming, who are some of the nicest people to club with, and i have alot of my normal roxy crew coming... if you have ever met me in the club and chilled with the people i bring you will know that they are some of the best people you will ever meet in a club...

so just to reiterate TONIGHT SHINY DISCO BALLZ!!!!! heard the performance wasnt all that down the shore but this is ny afterall and we make sure its done right!!! soo come out and support the best friday night party goin!!!!

lippu28.jpg

whoa whoa whoa!!! now thats just a stereotype. u cant say all ppl from jersey are slutty or low-class cuz of the ones that u had contact with in a club. im from jersey, lived here my whole life, so i take that as an insult. am i low-class and trashy? i hope i dont come off that way. every place has there trashy ppl. u htink there's no trashy ppl in nyc, or any other borough? or LI? or cali, or florida, or texas, or anywhere else? its not just jersey.

but yea...this is dirty jerz. its obviously not the most glamorous place i to live. :rolleyes:

::cough::

Please leave your fuckin cracktory head friends at home, Roxy doesn't need them. There are plenty of meat heads in training at Roxy already. When they graduate they move onto SF. SHIT!!

Besides... nobody goes to Roxy for the music anyway... its all meat and plastic. Roxy is one big booty call :eek:

See you guys there. (no sarcasm, i think) :hat:

Depending on the funds i want to hit up Arc later on.

dont worry highmay(asshole) , when the top world renowned dj's come to roxy and yes they all are coming and arre all being booked!!! you asshole are on the top of the list of not being allowed into the club, unless you can pull an all mighty miracle you and a few others on this board who have trashed the roxy time after time, i know for a fact are not allowed into the club.....

however im sure your presence might be welcomed over at EXIT where the rest of you and your trash belong.....

Originally posted by xtcgspot

whoa whoa whoa!!! now thats just a stereotype. u cant say all ppl from jersey are slutty or low-class cuz of the ones that u had contact with in a club. im from jersey, lived here my whole life, so i take that as an insult. am i low-class and trashy? i hope i dont come off that way. every place has there trashy ppl. u htink there's no trashy ppl in nyc, or any other borough? or LI? or cali, or florida, or texas, or anywhere else? its not just jersey.

but yea...this is dirty jerz. its obviously not the most glamorous place i to live. :rolleyes:

you obviously didnt read my other replies.. b/c if you DID than you would have seen that I said i was wrong......