Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MISSING: joeG

echostar

ok guys, this is serious....DaVe i'd appreciate it if you could sticky this

joe was supposed to hang out with abortionator and i tonight, but never showed up

his phones just ring with no reply, i called his parents and they dont know where he is

his car isnt in his driveway, this behavior is unexplainable

here is a picture for everyone to see, please let me know if he turns up

attachment.php?postid=960270

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by echostar

ok guys, this is serious....DaVe i'd appreciate it if you could sticky this

joe was supposed to hang out with abortionator and i tonight, but never showed up

his phones just ring with no reply, i called his parents and they dont know where he is

his car isnt in his driveway, this behavior is unexplainable

here is a picture for everyone to see, please let me know if he turns up

attachment.php?postid=960270

:laugh: Try the library!:D

Originally posted by djmoonshine

am i the only one who took this seriously?? :confused: is he ok?

looks like you are the only one who took this seriously, unfortunately this isnt a joking situation

thank you for caring djmoonshine

everyone else, please hold the jokes this is serious

Jesus fucking christ, theres 6 people on this entire board with a fucking sense of humor...

I'll be sure to stay home on april first... jesus...

so me, justin, & steve are sitting around justin's house last night... I'm kicking steve's ass in Halo, and justin's on the computer...

So justin posts this, and we laugh hysterically knowing exactly the reaction we're going to get... and sure enough... cp never lets us down...

so for those of you who actually have a sense of humor who didn't get to peep this thread before the moral police shut-er-down...

1) http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110677 <-- the object of our satire

2) Me <--- the most contactable person on the face of the planet... (I got 3 phone calls, which I answered and told them it was just a joke...)

3) Justin, Steve, & I <--- obviously a couple of ribtickle'in pranksters....

and just for the record, 2 seconds after I read this, I said "who'll be the first to mention the boy who cried wolf???"

I'm gonna sit back and watch the soap box derby ensue... but In reality... think about this:

1) if it wasn't a joke... none of you even know where I live... what the fuck would you do to help? stop kidding yourselves...

2) if you were actually concerned... you could have called/emailed/pm'ed me, and I wasn't taking it THAT far... I replied to anyone who contacted me.

3) LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP... you people act like we're the first guys to ever think up a "prank"... jesus fucking christ, i can't even imagine how depressed i'd be if i took everything as serious as this board does...

:blank: