Live Tech Mix- 08/06/02 & T list

kurtisp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kurtisp

What??

I can understand if it wasn't true that it was uncalled for. But it was in no way meant to be maliciuos, just stating the obvious..

He's been downing the cooljunkies since the contest

I didnt say it was meant in a malicious way. Just dont wanna hear/read of moreeeee drama on this board. I listened to past mixes good, ill download this one soon, keep up the good work. :D

blah blah blah...that's all i keep on hearing. man this board is like having a conversation with some junior high school girls. some of you need to just chill the fuck out. if u don't like the music, keep it to yourself. public forum...yes. but should it be taken to the extreme? how would you like me to show up at your job and shit on your work? don't think u'd appreciate that. kurtis, for example, is just layin out a mix for us to listen to. entertain and educate the masses in different styles of music. no one is putting a gun to your head to listen to it. if u like it, give it props. if not, go back to listening to your mp3's or cd's. simple as that.

techno, tech-house or whatever...it's music. plain and simple. different genres. but still music. just listen, nod your head, move your ass...and shut up.

Originally posted by andrewthomas

none of u know what TECH, TECH HOUSE or TECHNO really is all do me a favor and stfu!!

That's really funny considering that I was listening to KMFDM and Skinny Puppy when you were in grade school. :laugh::laugh: