Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Old, is "Too Old" to be Clubbing?

Originally posted by esco

Just wondering what you guys thought on this.

Also How old is everyone on the board?

This Question came to my head when I saw 3 50 year old couples at Surf Club on Sunday.

I dont think there should be an age limit to clubbing...I admit I find it weird and amusing to see some old people at clubs, but if they still enjoy the music whats wrong with that?? You got to give it up to the old people that are still enjoying the clubs, they were once our age...

Im 26...

How old you are to be critiquing the age of people at the surf club on a Sunday, The Surf is one of those rare clubs that is for everyone young and old, just ask the owner. Now if I saw some 50 year old couples at Sound Factory, I would begin to wonder. As long as you enjoy yourself age doesn't matter. There is always a place for you to go, In fact I applaud Deko for upping the age limit to 23 for guys this fall, I actually think it should be a little higher like 23 for girls, 25 for guys. Last time I was there I saw a few amateurs trickling in, personally I think if a club promotes a night to older clubbers in their late 20's early 30's 40's etc they could do well. It would be a place where those people wouldn't "feel old" I hear that from a lot of people as their reason for not going out when the target audience is 18-23. I don't understand their thinking if you ask me, I don't feel old.

For me, You are only as old as the women you feel, and I prefer feeling women in their mid-late twenties. LOL

Peace

House Music All Night Long

Originally posted by barbiegirl

age doesn't matter - it's all a state of mind !!!

actually i think this is the best answer. i rather see some 50 year old in the middle of the dance floor then some juiced up guy with his designer clothes on just taking up space and walking around looking hard the whole night.

surf club is for all ages.. my aunt and uncle go there.. heehee.. now i think there is an age that going out every weekend and getting cracked out is inappropriate.. not sure exactly what age that is.. cause it is different for everyone.. but i know someone that is 37.. that has never held a real job.. and deals and gos out every weekend to do that.. for gods sake he has a 12 y/o daughter.. now that is just not right!

Originally posted by teresadf

I don't think you can ever be too old to go to clubs....as long as you're having fun who cares! :)

I'm 25.... :D

u speak the truth teresa....age aint nothing but a #...im off for vacation tommorrow :D ...so i wont be down the shore :( ...keep djais and tempts warm for me

I'm 24

Originally posted by joeys24

u speak the truth teresa....age aint nothing but a #...im off for vacation tommorrow :D ...so i wont be down the shore :( ...keep djais and tempts warm for me

I'm 24

We're going to miss you this weekend Joey!!!! Tempts and DJAIS....definitaly not going to be the same without you. :( Have a fun and safe trip and we'll see you when you get back! :D

Originally posted by jp18

I dont think there should be an age limit to clubbing...I admit I find it weird and amusing to see some old people at clubs, but if they still enjoy the music whats wrong with that?? You got to give it up to the old people that are still enjoying the clubs, they were once our age...

Im 26...

:D

I agree, being 37 with no job except dealing and having a 12 year old daughter is not the way I would live if I were in that position, but I'm no one to judge how someone else lives. I'm 34, had several jobs, still have my own business while I'm inbetween jobs, don't look my age, enjoy the music, could care less about the scene, personally prefer the Surf Club over any club on the shore, and prefer lounges or smaller city clubs that have a clientele that isn't walking around with their shirts off jacked on steriods and g. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, just my preference.

"You don't even know me, how can you say I'm not living right?

You don't understand me, how can you judge my life?

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

I am so glad with the replies on here.

Well i am 32 and a friend that i go with is 35 and

we always have a good time.

My pop is like 50 something and once in a blue moon goes and hangs out with his 50 yr old friends at Joeys on a sat night

I heard your too old, last time u went to DEKO you were rocking your B.U.M shirt and your jeans were rolled at the bottom

Originally posted by luvle02

I think it's fine for older people to go out and have a good time. however, (i think most of the girls will agree when i say) it's really nasty when men older than your father try to hit on you.

Hells yeah......................... or stare, I mean STARE:eek:

hmm well i am not as old as anyones fater, dont really stare, and i think perns can vouch that i dont look 32. i get harassed sometimes at the door. waited 1/2 hr at hunka bunka one night after showing my DL, ss card, 2 credit cards and birth cert. and they still didnt believe i was 32

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmm well i am not as old as anyones fater, dont really stare, and i think perns can vouch that i dont look 32. i get harassed sometimes at the door. waited 1/2 hr at hunka bunka one night after showing my DL, ss card, 2 credit cards and birth cert. and they still didnt believe i was 32

Where? Hunka JUNKAS. :D