Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO, who's Gay on CP and open?

perns2002

OK, after hearing TastyT's observation , i understand that being bisexual just means that you can have strong feelings for both a man and a woman.

It's just that recently, this bisexual girl has been hitting on my friend (call her "B"), and B has told her flat out that she isn't into that. But this girl keeps trying and trying. Maybe that's just this girls problem, but i feel that some bisexual people try to convert straight edges into following them, when the straighties really don't want to ...

I guess it's just some personal experiences ive had with people who are BI that make me BIased on this issue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

but i feel that some bisexual people try to convert straight edges into following them, when the straighties really don't want to ...

That has nothing to do with being bi... I've seen gays try to make converts... and straight people as well.

tasty and everyone else who tried to disagree with my point u all failed to persuade me to think otherwise

all of u are speaking in theoretical terms

I"m talking realistically

everyone i know including myself who gets down with both sexes in not bi by def

i myself like eating pussy sometimes and like receiving oral from women as well because they are simply better at it

however would i be in a relationship with a woman, hell no

and i have yet to meet someone who gets involved with both men and women beyond a physical point

have any of u??

ur either gay, straight, or freaky,haha

The thing is, there is no technical "definition"- what you said holds true if and only if you define a bisexual as someone who can have a relationship with a person of either sex. I don't, for reasons I have gone through many times in the past.

Hell, there are plenty of people who can't have a relationship period, be it with a man OR a woman! :laugh2: