Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
perns2002

SO, who's Gay on CP and open?

Guest gabo

spragga and jonstephens are going to hawaii in 2 weeks to get married. awwwww they make such a cute couple.

Originally posted by gabo

spragga and jonstephens are going to hawaii in 2 weeks to get married. awwwww they make such a cute couple.

no no no you got it all wrong.. they are going to vegas in sept to have a "vegas wedding" (complete with elvis impersonator) and THEN they go to hawaii for the honeymoon -- sun those buns ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I've been known to switch my channels to AM from time to time.

I dont believe you !

ok...on a serious tip...a while back this topic came up concerning feelings toward the same sex...i remember you saying you could not "love" the same sex...i felt that you could but you were not sure...so if indeed you switch channels, and trust me D, I do believe you...then my question, as off topic as it is, why?...just for fun...which is kewl...but if you maintain you will not find love in a women then why bother tuning in once in a while...and ofcourse you can tell me it's none of my business...

-n

Guest gabo

fuck you both... why would I want to watch two young girls pressing their lips together, opening their mouths and tongue fucking each others mouths.

I dont know about you but that shit grosses me the fuck out!

Originally posted by phatman

ok...on a serious tip...a while back this topic came up concerning feelings toward the same sex...i remember you saying you could not "love" the same sex...i felt that you could but you were not sure...so if indeed you switch channels, and trust me D, I do believe you...then my question, as off topic as it is, why?...just for fun...which is kewl...but if you maintain you will not find love in a women then why bother tuning in once in a while...and ofcourse you can tell me it's none of my business...

-n

B/C women are sexy and sensual and nice and soft! I probably wouldn't sleep with another woman tho- because of everything you already listed above.

Originally posted by gabo

fuck you both... why would I want to watch two young girls pressing their lips together, opening their mouths and tongue fucking each others mouths.

I dont know about you but that shit grosses me the fuck out!

Nah, I wouldn't wanna watch that crap either- I'd prefer to see two women instead. :D

Guest gabo

I want to fuck a 200 lb butch dyke that own a harley... now thats someone I could fall in love with

Originally posted by nycchic24

no no no you got it all wrong.. they are going to vegas in sept to have a "vegas wedding" (complete with elvis impersonator) and THEN they go to hawaii for the honeymoon -- sun those buns ;)

Vegas?!?!? Where's that? ;):tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Nah, I wouldn't wanna watch that crap either- I'd prefer to see two women instead. :D

I didnt mean like 12 year old girls I meant like late teen like 19