Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah, so I almost died last night...

any person who starts a thread with "Yeah, so i almost died last night..." and then later on in the thread suggests that it's not necessary to go to the doctor had better get his ass to the doctor AND to a psychologist because he needs his head examined if he doesn't realize that falling unconscious, appearing to seizure, and turning blue should not be taken lightly!

those sorts of reactions could be as 'simple' as heatstroke, but they could also indicate that there's something a lot more serious going on.

now, i know that sometimes making jokes about a scary situation can help you feel less fearful and all that but i certainly hope that you didn't knock the sense out of your brain when you hit the floor. go see the doctor as soon as you can, and if you start feeling like that again before the appointment have someone take you to the ER.

:heart: take care of yourself.

Its not like its some big mystery what happened... I didn't eat much, spent way too much time in the sun, and got dehydrated...

my doctor takes f'ing forever to setup appointments... so it really doesn't make sense to waste the time/money to go see him in a week... i feel fine now...

and cracking jokes is a good way to deal with things... I have to give props to steve/justin for doing so during the whole thing... if they didn't, i probably would have been a lot more worried than I was... (you guys are real bros, bro.... )

Originally posted by joeg

yesterday morning, I wake up... decide i don't feel like going to work... take the day off, jump in the car, and 75 miles down the parkway, i'm now at the beach...

So I chill on the beach all day... listening to dnb, and then pack it up and head back north...

I end up going to justin's house where he/steve/I (and some other people) are gonna go to the city, have dinner, and see 24hr party people...

so we get to planet holleywood, go up the elevator.... and i'm feelin a little wierd... all of a sudden, I lose my hearing, and my eyesight is flickering in/out... next thing I know.... I feel like i'm waking up from a dream, but as I start to come to, I realize i'm on some strangely carpeted floor, not a bed.... so it feels like i woke up INTO a dream... as I start to fade out again, the ph staff gets me some water and stuff which makes everything a little clearer...

so I sit on the floor for a few minutes, and steve fills me in that i just collapsed and had something resembling a siezure...

so after a minute, i get up, slightly disoriented and walk towards a table to sit at... now my vision is in/out again, but i make it to the table and drink like 5 glasses of water, and a glass of orange juice... now i'm shivering uncontrollably...

so i have a few cups of hot tea, and now i'm starting to come back to normal... but my fingertips are bright blue, and my lips don't have color...

the waitress comes over, and i'm just like "yeah, listen, i just collapsed over there, some i'm gonna need food/water fast... thanks..."

lol...

meanwhile, me/justin/steve are shooting jokes about the whole thing to the 2 girls that justin brought...

one of us said something like "oh, its just the aids..."

lol, 2 hours later in the car ride home, the girl was like "wow, i'm so sorry you have aids!" and we burst into uncontrollable laughter....

so yeah, that was the closest thing i've ever felt to death... and at one point, i thought i was going to collapse and wakeup in a hospital with a million gadgets/wires hooked up to me...

so we ended up cancelling our plan to go to 24hr party people... (sorry christian, i'll try not to die next time we plan a movie)...

I went to sleep as soon as we got back to justin's...

jesus... what a fucking night...

lol i wish u would of died u fat mother fuker :blown:

jesus i hope u pussies are joking, i mean seriously, r we really gonna go through all this name calling and shit? ight shook was outta line saying that shit but w/e, they're just words and this is just a message board. u dont like what someone says? stop reading it. lets get back to posts about clubbing, cmon ppl.

I think it was heat stroke or something... I seem to be ok right now...

thats happened to me a few times...

...When it happened to me the first time i started saying "Oh my God...Im going Blind...and Deaf...."and then just passed out...then the next few times it happened I knew what it was so I was in the middle of a conversation with a friend, and I was like, "Hold on a sec...I'm gonna faint..."

...but it really is a scary feeling...

Make sure you carry a water bottle with you...especially in this heat. I passed out a couple times. I don't do well in large crowds anymore.

Go to a doctor just to make sure everything is fine though. He probably will tell you to drink more H2O, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

yesterday morning, I wake up... decide i don't feel like going to work... take the day off, jump in the car, and 75 miles down the parkway, i'm ... what a fucking night...

wow. good thing you are ok and you were with people not by yourself. You should definitely go get checked out.

Originally posted by sdeelite

Is anyone else as disturbed as i am about the cancer and aids references here?

Those are both very serious diseases and should not be taken lightly...

Being used in an attack on someone or as part of a joke is just plain wrong.

I agree. Even though some of you claim that this board is not to be taken seriously, I think you should take what you say seriously when talking about things as aids and cancer. Its not something to be wished on someone else or to joke about.