Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its offical. Scot Project at Exit on October 5th

haha Cody...I wish Space was in NY, I hate the fucking crowd, blows sooooooooo much.

Also, if exit did book a dj like this on the same night as Picotto it wouldnt be a bad idea.

Arc is gonna be packed beyond belief, probably too packed, people wont stay there, people wont even get in, where the rest of those idiots gonna go to here music, Exit.........not saying everyone would go to exit instead, I for one would run down the closest subway and jump on the 3rd rail.....but thats just me.

I would definitely go to hear Project over Picotto. When Picotto is at Vinyl. There wont be an inch to move. Its gonna be way to crowded. When they had that Danny Howells verse Danny Tenaglia. It was way to crowded. You couldn't move. Vinyl is just to small. They need to make it larger or get a bigger place.

saying this for the second time.. but I really dont think as many people know about picotto as you all are saying... he is almost NEVER in the US and only trainspotters and uber-clubbers like the people on these boards really know about him.. maybe i'll be proven wrong, but I am anticipating space to move around in.

Originally posted by lasix

saying this for the second time.. but I really dont think as many people know about picotto as you all are saying... he is almost NEVER in the US and only trainspotters and uber-clubbers like the people on these boards really know about him.. maybe i'll be proven wrong, but I am anticipating space to move around in.

I doubt there will be space for the following reasons:

(1) since Picotto doesn't come around to NYC that much, many of his fans are gonna flock to see him

-and-

(2) even the people who don't really know him will be there simply because his name is a big one and people will be there just for the sake of seeing "Mauro Picotto".. not because they have any fucking clue WTF is going on. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: