Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sausage Factory....

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by misk

lol.....u took the words outta my mouth!!!!!!!!!

......let people talk shit all they want....especially since it usually comes from these p.l.u.r. preachin...be yourself...bunny hoppin kandy kids.......god forbid people attempt to look good when they go out.....cause we all know to be a good dancer and know anything about music....u have to not care about appearance or dress up ......... :rolleyes: ...don't get me started........lol

Ladies and gentlemen..........the very definition of a Jersey gall

I just thought of the greatest thing......if they took factory and dropped it in the middle of Jersey, everyone would be happy. Jersey peeps wouldn't have to worry about travelling an hour and a half to go look inflated and no one in NYC would give a shit.

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

This week the crowd was alittle off the normal i will say. Looked like alot of NEW people were around, meaning, people in UFO's, and club gear that you wear to 151 or something.

I have had a great time every morning at factory. And you said no one dancing?, from 5am -1pm when i was there i really dont think i saw anyone stop dancing on the dance floor. I mean also dancing for 6 hours straight in 120 degrees is rough so i understand why people wanna take a break.

i have never seen so many glowsticks, blinking lights, and people doing figure 8's in my life.....definitely was not the normal SF crowd, but thats all good in my book...everyone needs a lili SF in their lives and as long as the love is still there, people respect the clubs and circles and etc, its all good with me :D

and that dance floor does get hot....sometimes i dont want to deal, especially when there is more room upstairs to work it out (i take up a lot of space......Roninmess will verify;)) the vibe is different on every floor and sometimes its nice just to roam around and see whats going on everywhere else......

BG

alright so factory has people that look a certain way. if you don't like it don't go, simple. ever consider that that is "being themselves?"

why is it that being yourself means being crap on this board? just because someone is built and wears designer clothes means that's not being themself?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Ladies and gentlemen..........the very definition of a Jersey gall

I just thought of the greatest thing......if they took factory and dropped it in the middle of Jersey, everyone would be happy. Jersey peeps wouldn't have to worry about travelling an hour and a half to go look inflated and no one in NYC would give a shit.

I found her response to be the truth in a sarcastic way. but then again ladies and gentlemen, I am the very definition of a Long Island girl and therefore i know nothing:rolleyes::tongue:

factory heads don't hate on any clubs...

people diss on it and call it the cracktory but didn't everyone love twilo? wasn't that shit closed for drugs? clubs will have drugs no matter what. if ppl hate on factory its for the juiceheads, fake tits, shit music or drugs but then they come back so they can write a shit review

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and that dance floor does get hot....sometimes i dont want to deal, especially when there is more room upstairs to work it out (i take up a lot of space......Roninmess will verify;)) the vibe is different on every floor and sometimes its nice just to roam around and see whats going on everywhere else......

BG

angry dancing!

:mad::tongue::)

Originally posted by magilicuti

alright so factory has people that look a certain way. if you don't like it don't go, simple. ever consider that that is "being themselves?"

why is it that being yourself means being crap on this board? just because someone is built and wears designer clothes means that's not being themself?

Designer clothes huh?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you call designer AX, D&G or Diesel then I feel for you.....but then again, why does it matter when the shirt comes off in 10 minutes anyway.

It seems to me that certain people that post on here just have a problem with anyone who doesn't walk, talk, look or act like them. When i go out to a club, i like to be among people of many differences. This includes the guys that work out(with their shirts off preferably;) ), the fake boobed girls, the trannies, the gay boys, etc etc. i don't know i like variety.:D

Designer clothes huh?

If you call designer AX, D&G or Diesel then I feel for you.....but then again, why does it matter when the shirt comes off in 10 minutes anyway.

wasn't really my point of saying designer clothes. i mean ppl aren't gonna walk into a club decked out anymore but i meant just like being built having a designer name on your shirt is part of the hated image of factory.

d&g is a pretty good high fashion designer but only the d&g jeans tshirts are really rocked in clubs. wouldn't wanna wear any of their $400 shirts in a club to smoke it up anyway. as for diesel no other brand can beat the cuts in their jeans. the shirts are a different story but. as for ax, well that shit is crap.

honestly when i used to go to tunnel when i was 18 and was 130 pounds i never was bothered by biggers guys with their shirts off. i really do'nt know why so many guys are bothered by what other guys are doing with how they present themselves.

Designer clothes huh?

.....but then again, why does it matter when the shirt comes off in 10 minutes anyway.

Did you ever here the quote " if you got it, flaunt it". Why shouldn't someone who works out and takes care of their body not take their shirt off? Dam you talk about it like its some sort of crime.

Originally posted by girly

It seems to me that certain people that post on here just have a problem with anyone who doesn't walk, talk, look or act like them. When i go out to a club, i like to be among people of many differences. This includes the guys that work out(with their shirts off preferably;) ), the fake boobed girls, the trannies, the gay boys, etc etc. i don't know i like variety.:D

if i was skinny and pale, i probably wouldnt want to take my shirt of either, and i wouldnt be too thrilled being around people who did:laugh:

BG

Did you ever here the quote " if you got it, flaunt it". Why shouldn't someone who works out and takes care of their body not take their shirt off? Dam you talk about it like its some sort of crime.

I work out......have been for a while. I'm big enough. Startin to shred up again......do you see me taking my shirt off in a club and gettin my sweat all over somebody to try to cover up my major inferiority complex? No

Have I ever? No

Like I said.....come back with an arguement when you get a clue

I work out......have been for a while. I'm big enough. Startin to shred up again......do you see me taking my shirt off in a club and gettin my sweat all over somebody to try to cover up my major inferiority complex? No

Have I ever? No

Like I said.....next

Come back with an arguement when you get a clue

to try to cover up my major inferiority complex? No

Well by making the posts you are making you definitely aren't in any way trying to cover up your major inferiority complex, you are showing it in full force, i give ya that one.

If you don't like factory don't go. That's it. Problem solved. Why is this so difficult?

Its like I hate white castle but I go back once in awhile and complain how the hamburgers suck and talk shit for the rest of the day. Just don't go to factory and stfu already