Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sausage Factory....

Originally posted by djjonstephen

do you see me taking my shirt off in a club and gettin my sweat all over somebody to try to cover up my major inferiority complex? No

Have I ever? No

Like I said.....next

Come back with an arguement when you get a clue

yo, in all honesty, i dont see the connection between taking your shirt on in a club and having an inferiority complex......i mean, clubland is supposed to be where you let your inhibitions go right? listen to the lyrics in half of DT's and its all about freeing your mind and doing what you want and etc.....gay/straight, people in costumes, its all supposed to be love, right?

and when you dance hard in a hot club, you get hot, and its much more enjoyable to dance shirtless than with a sweaty stinky tshirt clinging to you.....ive gone shirtless before, just because it was hot and i felt like it...does that mean i have an inferiority complex?????:confused:

BG

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well by making the posts you are making you definitely aren't in any way trying to cover up your inferiority complex, you are showing it in full force, i give ya that one.

Phew....got me there

Thank Christ you were blessed with the ability to judge me so well........exploit this ability, it'll take you far in life.

As for me.......I think I'll just sit behind the computer all day and wait for people to reply to my posts. Then when they do, I'll attack them and say they have no lives and no friends just to mask my own instabilities......

Phew....got me there

Thank Christ you were blessed with the ability to judge me so well........exploit this ability, it'll take you far in life.

As for me.......I think I'll just sit behind the computer all day and wait for people to reply to my posts. Then when they do, I'll attack them and say they have no lives and no friends just to mask my own instabilities......

There ya go, sounds like a lovely plan:aright:

I work out......have been for a while. I'm big enough. Startin to shred up again......do you see me taking my shirt off in a club and gettin my sweat all over somebody to try to cover up my major inferiority complex? No

Have I ever? No

but jon.. you have no problem wiht chics dancing in bikini tops (in order to keep cool), right? just the meatheads w/o their shirts :tongue::D

Originally posted by magilicuti

honestly when i used to go to tunnel when i was 18 and was 130 pounds i never was bothered by biggers guys with their shirts off. i really do'nt know why so many guys are bothered by what other guys are doing with how they present themselves.

funny thing...i dont ever remember huge guys with their shirts off at the tunnel....and i was there from when i was 18 til it closed.....

Originally posted by nycchic24

:clap::clap: ENCORE ENCORE

but seriously.....the only club that i have been to which i really like is SF....that doesnt mean i still dont reserve the right to go to vinyl or wherever if some friends are going or if a DJ i want to hear is in town.....

BG

Originally posted by msoprano13

funny thing...i dont ever remember huge guys with their shirts off at the tunnel....and i was there from when i was 18 til it closed.....

oh let me guess, in all the years the tunnel was opened, there was never one "big guy" with his shirt off? Everyone was fully clothed at all times and "not big"? LMAO:laugh: :laugh: This is too funny

Originally posted by girly

oh let me guess, in all the years the tunnel was opened, there was never one "big guy" with his shirt off? Everyone was fully clothed at all times? LMAO:laugh: :laugh: This is too funny

He said huge 'guys', not huge guy.......

But den agin,..,..you be smart so u be seaing dat alreds write?

He said huge 'guys', not huge guy.......

But den agin,..,..you be smart so u be seaing dat alreds write?

oh please yeah he said "huge" not "big" . ummm why don't you check what you typed over again smart ass? derf. keep trying. You know you have no points when your arguments go from fighting about the point at hand, to squabbling over some typos(quote from IBCLUBBIN):laugh:

oh let me guess, in all the years the tunnel was opened, there was never one "big guy" with his shirt off? Everyone was fully clothed at all times and "not big"? LMAO:laugh: :laugh: This is too funny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah what is up with that insecurity thing. its such a shit arguement. EVERYONE is insecure to an extent. And how is working out and taking off your shirt being insecure? So everyone in sound factory last night with their shirts off are insecure about themselves?

last time i checked people went to clubs to have fun but that's just me

oh please yeah he said "huge" not "big" . ummm why don't you check what you typed over again smart ass? derf. keep trying:laugh:

Why keep going, you're no challenge.......

Oh yeah......nycchick90210 made a valid point...

(Dammit Sue.....why did you have to get involved, I was on a roll with these simple minded twits)

Originally posted by ibclubbin

....that doesnt mean i still dont reserve the right to go to vinyl or wherever if some friends are going or if a DJ i want to hear is in town.....

BG

exactly!

and i've gotten that shit a couple times when ih ave gone to arc/vinyl -- "why aren't you at factory?" :rolleyes: gimme a break.

Why keep going, you're no challenge.......

Oh yeah......nycchick90210 made a valid point...

(Dammit Sue.....why did you have to get involved, I was on a roll with these simple minded twits)

should i dare post what you admitted to me as well..... ;)

will you w/draw your factory shuffle comments! :hang:

should i dare post what you admitted to me as well..... ;)

will you w/draw your factory shuffle comments! :hang:

grrrrr......you're blowin up my spot Sue.

I was havin fun making some of these short bus riding, half wits look as dumb as they sound.

BTW.......factory shuffle still sucks. Basic dance move that 95% of people at factrory do and believe they can actually dance. Sorry to tell all you air inflated herbs......ya'll suck. Knowing one dance move that everyone does is not appealing. Now, the people that can dance up in there..........thats another story.

PS....I will make a return back there pretty soon since its been about 8 months or so......not one of those theme parties that suck though, a regular night.

"does it make me gay?" heheh oops.. wrong post ;)

one bone i have to pick : a lot of the "haters" have never been. (not saying that you haven't jon -- hey i met you at JP's bday of all places :tongue: ) fine, msoprano your first time; you hated it -- ok. but many other ppl joke on it and have never stepped foot in the place. Imo i can respect your word alot more if you have been at least been on a sunday morning. I am not saying that if you go, you would love it -- bc you probably stll wont' like it. but "dont knock it, until you try it' ok?

i didn't have time to read all these posts just the first few. i go to factory all the time and jp plays good music whenever(i neva got there b4 3). this kid can't handle the beats of factory. take your ass to roxy and listen that dam commercial shit. and factory is not a place to go to pick up girl(only i do that) (met my girl friend there) if that's what u wanna do go to websterhall. u aint no music lover. thats what factory is for.

"does it make me gay?" heheh oops.. wrong post ;)

one bone i have to pick : a lot of the "haters" have never been. (not saying that you haven't jon -- hey i met you at JP's bday of all places :tongue: ) fine, msoprano your first time; you hated it -- ok. but many other ppl joke on it and have never stepped foot in the place. Imo i can respect your word alot more clout if you have been at least been on a sunday morning. I am not saying that if you go, you would love it -- bc you probably stll wont' like it. but "dont knock it, until you try it' ok?

Here's my thing......it was so much better up until a year ago.....now its riddled with wannabes.

If they dropped a bomb on that place at 9 in the morning and evacuated JP beforehand they'd be doing the clubbing community a favor. The place is trash........if JP would go back to what he was doing two years ago then it'd be a different story.

And thats why a former factory lover hasn't been there in almost a year.

Here's my thing......it was so much better up until a year ago.....now its riddled with wannabes.

If they dropped a bomb on that place at 9 in the morning and evacuated JP beforehand they'd be doing the clubbing community a favor. The place is trash........if JP would go back to what he was doing two years ago then it'd be a different story.

you think its trash, but others like to go. Some people will wear their shirts and others will take them off. There is people starving in this world who gives a crap about whos taking their shirt off in Soundfactory? Does this make that big a difference in your life?

you think its trash, but others like to go. Some people will wear their shirts and others will take them off. There is people starving in this world who gives a crap about whos taking their shirt off in Soundfactory? Does this make that big a difference in your life?

Great comeback

Ah well.....its worthless trying, I'm through with you.

welll i am sure you read the other posts about die hard factoryheads all complaining that "its not what it used to be" so there! you have more thign in common than you thought! :tongue:

but you and so many other ppl are stereotyping everyone that goes there! now not saying that these stereotypes dont hold some clout , bc every stereotype is a partial truth. but if stereotypes were 100% truth.. shouldnt i be at exit on friday ngihts?:laugh: where do i fit in? :tongue:

i just wish (but i know your stubborn ass wont) you'd admit that there are ppl that go there other than the drugs and taking off their shirts. i think there is a growing contigency of ppl that go there for the music, the ppl, the dancing, the atmosphere and vibe.