Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge got raided, why not temps???

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

:confused:

this is weird, how can one club get raided but not the one down the road... Same music, same crowd, same drugs, same Fire laws are broken...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

:confused:

this is weird, how can one club get raided but not the one down the road... Same music, same crowd, same drugs, same Fire laws are broken...

Umm...because MERGE is doing BETTER then TEMPTS...

I BET ANTHING THAT TEMPTS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT...;)

Originally posted by esco

There is some fucked up shit going on at Seaside.

Merge was so amazing yesterday. Packed wall to wall when they shut the music off. Rydel was ripping up "So Let me Take you on a Trip" to "SM Traxx - Got the Groove". Sickest Classics set I've heard ever!

Why is it that Merge got Raided, but no other club?

Very Very Strange....

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

becouse the mayor of seaside is part owner of excess and tempts salleen am i right

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by trewguy

becouse the mayor of seaside is part owner of excess and tempts salleen am i right

that would be incorrect

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by esco

Saleen,

whats your theory? I have a pretty good idea why it happened.

Well it had nothing to do with local police or local athorities, they probably didn't even know about it. My theory is kinda not what you guys are thinking. I'm not positive, but i hear when clubs first open up they are on probation with their entertainment and liquor license and are subjected to more scrutiny then other establised places.. With that being said, they could of done it in the winter or waited for another day when it was slower. Also the ocean county DA who i've spoken to has done a awesome job cleaning up drugs in ocean county.. Lakewood is no longer the 24 hour pharmacy it once was... There is more cooperation between agencies now. Maybe they got tipped off? But i doubt it. I really think it was a display for the public, aka we are watching you...

Well it had nothing to do with local police or local athorities, they probably didn't even know about it. My theory is kinda not what you guys are thinking. I'm not positive, but i hear when clubs first open up they are on probation with their entertainment and liquor license and are subjected to more scrutiny then other establised places.. With that being said, they could of done it in the winter or waited for another day when it was slower. Also the ocean county DA who i've spoken to has done a awesome job cleaning up drugs in ocean county.. Lakewood is no longer the 24 hour pharmacy it once was... There is more cooperation between agencies now. Maybe they got tipped off? But i doubt it. I really think it was a display for the public, aka we are watching you...

good theory but i think im rite becouse people have died at tempts and they weren't even investigated i been in the seen for awhile i know alot of people

Let them wtch Merge all they want.

The Real Bottom Line is...

Merge aint goin' nowhere.

I had an absolut blast at Mergetill it got raided. Music was insae. It was Richie's first Retro-Metro and he was fucking phenominal!

After that unfortunate incident we wandered over to Tempts. BigMurray thanx for the hookup. Joel great meeting you. Thank yu for your hospitality. Stardo, Neena, Piro8, TommyTempt and Vip-Tech and of course Ceeotter great meeting all of you.

Denny nice set. It was my first time at Tempts this summer and I enjoyed it.

So I think I'll do the same thing next week stay at Merge till the cops come then hit Tempts! J/k Ill show my face again at Tempts!

I was waiting to hear a few of the classics that Richie didnt get to drop. Hopefully Merge will do another Retro-Metro since this was turning out great till.........nuff said!

Kosta Fucking P!

PS. Saleen You confuse me. You seem like a decent person from what Laurie says. Maybe we'll meet up at Merge when you come up. Dont worry they're not planning on beating you down ar anything!;)

Hmmm what time was the raid, Here is my theory, the raid comes because they haven't made enough drug busts this summer, and have a quota to fill before they get a budget cut next summer. Or they were just bored, Temps ain't out of the woods yet, or any other club down there except maybe Surf, because of the security policy. Once summer is over, then they can all breath easy. There is the infamous closing party, That would really suck to have a raid then.

Merge was going great and Richie Rydell was tearing the classics up until the drama started. XS was like a ghost town with the upstairs closed. To bad this ish had to happen 'cuz the night would have been great there. Than we headed over to Temps and had a good time. I met D. Tsettos and Teo T last night and were pretty cool. Than we tried to make the venture to SF and fell short. :(

I WAS @ MERGE ON SAT AND I SPOKE TO THE SERGEANT FOR A 1/2 HOUR...HE SAID THE PLACE HAS BEEN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR A MONTH.......HE SHOWED MEE SOME OF THE DRUGS THEY HAD CONVISGATED.....HE ALSO SAID DONT BOTHER GOING TO TEMPTS NEXT SAT. BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO RAID IT.

JUST A HEADS UP FOR ANYONE PLANNING TO GO

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm wasnt there but can bet it went something like this. Lights on music off people go home..

Thats exactly how it happened. Clubbers were very confused and I was one of them at one point. Bouncers were running around looking like they were running from or chasing someone. We get outside and it's mobbed with clubbers, police and bystanders. Also some police dogs were hanging out in the mix(ruff ruff) Here Chopper! Chopper sick balls!

Originally posted by hunnie818

I WAS @ MERGE ON SAT AND I SPOKE TO THE SERGEANT FOR A 1/2 HOUR...HE SAID THE PLACE HAS BEEN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR A MONTH.......HE SHOWED MEE SOME OF THE DRUGS THEY HAD CONVISGATED.....HE ALSO SAID DONT BOTHER GOING TO TEMPTS NEXT SAT. BECAUSE THEY ARE GOING TO RAID IT.

JUST A HEADS UP FOR ANYONE PLANNING TO GO

Thanks for the heads up on next weeks up and coming raid on Temps but doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a raid? Why would a cop give out that kind of info out in public or to anyone outside of the force? Maybe it was just some false advertising of a possible future raid to rattle some nerves.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Jsen7

Thats exactly how it happened. Clubbers were very confused and I was one of them at one point. Bouncers were running around looking like they were running from or chasing someone.

Thanks for the heads up on next weeks up and coming raid on Temps but doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a raid? Why would a cop give out that kind of info out in public or to anyone outside of the force? Maybe it was just some false advertising of a possible future raid to rattle some nerves.

why do the cops post in the paper where the dwi check points will be? i think she is bullshitting but you never know...personaly i'd go to merge, and do bong hits on the dance floor, what are the odds of getting raided 2 weeks in a row....:D

why do the cops post in the paper where the dwi check points will be? i think she is bullshitting but you never know...personaly i'd go to merge, and do bong hits on the dance floor, what are the odds of getting raided 2 weeks in a row....:D

Yeah I hear that. 2nd time i was in a club and it got raided. 1st time was @ Sandbar back in '99. Screws the whole night up. I wonder if Merge will be closed next week or if it's just a one night shutdown?