Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tatoo or not tatoo...

dgmodel

deciding on ink has to be a definite

if there is even the tiniest doubt, can't hurt to wait til you feel it's right...a piercing you can take out, still might have a hole/scar to deal with but nothing like trying to get that dark ink out

now a lot of the art is done without outlining, just using color

i dont have any tatoos. i think the body is beautiful without anything on it... i would never tatoo something on my body unless it was something i

#1 drew myself

#2 someone drew specifically for me and i loved

i think tatooing something representational on your body is tacky and most of the other shit is thoughtless/meaningless.

Originally posted by somebitch

i would never tatoo something on my body unless it was something i

#1 drew myself

#2 someone drew specifically for me and i loved

hear that

one of my gf has 5 tats but she designed them all herself and they are kick ass. she is wiccan and they are have a very deep spiritual meaning for her. they look so good on her you can't imagine her without them, she just wouldn't look like herself

Originally posted by meli2444

Originally posted by raverdoll

let me find the pic and i will post! :D or edit or whatever...attachment.php?s=&postid=516792

It's a nice one....:)

I have one on my waist like you but I have a tribal sign and it goes across my waist.

That's a good looking tatoo. It must look even better while you're on all fours.....:spank:

i am not really for tattoo-ing- it can look exciting on someone who is already beautiful, but its not really the tattoo that is so hot. And on older scuzzy people it just looks scuzzy and lo class. So the point is you are what you are and a tattoo doenst do anything more than a cool piece of jewelry or a funky hat - and to do something permanent that is gonna fade into something that looks like some dirt on you skin ... I am not into it

I think that tatoos look great on some people, but I would never get one myself.

I can't stand the tatoos that are chinese symbols. The people that get them usually have no idea what they mean they just pick them because of how they look. Cookie Cutter.:puke:

If you are going to get a tatoo design it yourself and be original.

Originally posted by danamdkny

and to do something permanent that is gonna fade into something that looks like some dirt on you skin ... I am not into it

Ummm, that's why people do this thing called getting their tattoo *touched up*.

Originally posted by danamdkny

So the point is you are what you are and a tattoo doenst do anything more than a cool piece of jewelry or a funky hat -

This, I have to agree with 100%...

Anyway, my thoughts are, getting a tattoo is an extremely personal decision, and if you give a shit what anyone else thinks about you getting inked... then you shouldn't be getting it done in the first place.