Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys + clubs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by magilicuti

no matter what u think you are doing that is different some other asshole is doing the same shit. don't think you are so special there kid

. . . The point is not how many other people are doing it, but the motives behind YOU doing it . . . I aint gonna argue tho, please, by all means continue to be an automaton . . . just stay away from my nightlife spots of choice while doing it . . :rolleyes: . . .

right... so my motive behind going out is to be like everyone else... and you know me how? You've met me how many times? And like my quote in my sig says, you would never call me or anyone else for that matter "son" in real life.

. . . Actually I would call you 'son' if we were having this conversation . . I've been quite blunt in the past when people bring it up . . . So I'd kindly ask you to stop 'assuming' please, as you so eloquently requested of me in the quote . . :rolleyes: . . .

btw how many times have you gotten laid this summer from being so "unique?" not that you are gonna answer that or if that's any of my business. but hey being different is a good thing, i'll continue to be an automation thank you very much :tongue:

. . . Classic macho man trump card, and no I won't answer it . . . but I will say I'm doing just fine, thanx :D . . :rolleyes: . . . Also, what you take out of THAT activity is just as important as motive issue above . . . Try and find the correlation 'son' . . . .

For the people who would wear those types of outfits, telling them to 'be themselves' is pointless. They have a completely different agenda from those who go out to clubs to dance and see friends and truly 'be themselves'. Going out is more of a fashion show, and the rest of us should be honored to have these people patronizing the clubs we go to. To really 'be yourself' , you have to do so to yourself, not other.

Originally posted by Crackorn

For the people who would wear those types of outfits, telling them to 'be themselves' is pointless. They have a completely different agenda from those who go out to clubs to dance and see friends and truly 'be themselves'. Going out is more of a fashion show, and the rest of us should be honored to have these people patronizing the clubs we go to. To really 'be yourself' , you have to do so to yourself, not other.

. . .ding ding! . . Correct . . . :aright: . . .

its hard to look different everyday... i usually try to wear something a little interesting as opposed to the black shirt blue jeans type shit everyone wears but sometimes im not feeling creative and ill just throw on something basic because im lazy.

also, if you wanna dress funky it really starts costing a lot of money and it's also hard to find interesting clothes, so unless youre gonna dedicate 1000$+ a month and a lot of time checking out various boutiques it is hard to look different everyday.

:idea:

Originally posted by brittbritt

And with the whole trying to be different thing, if you're being yourself who gives a crap about what other people think? Trying to be different is on the same level as trying to fit in...JUST BE YOURSELF. And don't wish for certain results because it won't happen. :aright:

Very true... I have known plenty of people who base their whole lives around "being different," and it *is* the same thing as people who are trying to "fit in"- both types are basing their whole persona on the norm. One is trying to fit in with the norm, one is doing nothing more than reacting against it.

I can't be you

You can't be me

Just be yourself

BTW Britt, was this your bday celebration? Where'd you end up?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Oh, you don't go on Fridays? I haven't been any other day, except for Body and Soul on Sundays which no longer exists there.

So, you agree that Fridays at Vinyl suck now! :confused:

. . I agree with that yes, and I also agree that you have the most annoying habit of digging up practically dead fucking threads and fuelling them . . . Knock it off asswipe! . . . :D . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I agree with that yes, and I also agree that you have the most annoying habit of digging up practically dead fucking threads and fuelling them . . . Knock it off asswipe! . . . :D . . .

Goodness gracious. I didn't know this was an old thread. I get email notifications and respond to them. Sorry, I haven't read the board in a couple days!