Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mindfaqd

whats the sexiest?

Originally posted by darthvader

I love Asian chicks....Latina chicks.....Black chicks.......Blondes......Brunettes.......Red head.......whatever.....just as long as she has a NICE ASS!!! :D :D :D

Thinking btwn your legs again huh? dont we all :laugh: it doesnt matter as long as she looks good nekkid! :rolleyes:

all races have beautiful women...but i LOVE tanned, dark eyed brunettes...thats the type i go for...the blond-wanna-be look is starting to get played out~every girl is starting to look exactly the same even if its with highlights or colour...they may be hot~but its getting boring.... also exotic mixes are gor-geo-us (asian+european...a lil south american spice makes everything hot

Originally posted by darthvader

I love Asian chicks....Latina chicks.....Black chicks.......Blondes......Brunettes.......Red head.......whatever.....just as long as she has a NICE ASS!!! :D :D :D

Lol, I didn't think there was such a thing as an asian chick with a nice ass (or so my friend would say...)

edit: of course I don't agree because I think she has a pretty nice ass herself....

Originally posted by mindfaqd

hair color? eye color? race?:confused:

It's hard to narrow down one of each, but if I must then I must...

I would "prefer" light eyes, Burnette or Black hair, and I would say a white girl ;):tongue: ...

But I don't discriminate and can't narrow it down, that is why I love all women, even those ARAB chicks, because under those ninja costumes I bet you there are some hot ass desert Bitches ;)!