Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call For Sasha 8/16 @ Buzz (DC)

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

yes. but this is exclusively for the show in dc and i just decided to make it a new thread. see you there i suppose. :D

there is a thread on the dc board too. there are a lot of ppl going to this. i'm sure there will be a meetup. you'll want to get your tickets in advance.

Originally posted by wideskies

i am going, but my plans seem to be all f'd up. i don't know what's going on...

so.. that said...

who has an extra seat in their car?...

we'll figure it out tonight. don't worry.

and phunk - i don't often see deer on 95 so you bambi lovers have nothing to fear

Originally posted by hoke

I'm not holding my breath. These plans have been changing on a daily basis for the last week.

sounds like my fucked up transportation plans 3 hours before departing for starscape.

One minute you've got a ride, the next minute you're scrounging for a car and to sell your friend's ticket because he decided to bail.

Then you're running late and hitting traffic because you said fuck it, and decided to take your own car, but your buddy lost his wallet and you forgot your ticket...

screw it. it was worth all the trouble.

:blown: Sasha isn't though :hat:

Originally posted by cintron

sounds like my fucked up transportation plans 3 hours before departing for starscape.

One minute you've got a ride, the next minute you're scrounging for a car and to sell your friend's ticket because he decided to bail.

Then you're running late and hitting traffic because you said fuck it, and decided to take your own car, but your buddy lost his wallet and you forgot your ticket...

In this case, it's: "We're all going in the same car and staying in the same place... but then we have more people coming so we have to take 2 cars, and might not all be able to stay at the same place... so some of us are going to get a hotel room... but we really can all stay at the same place... so you take this car and we'll take that car... but now you can't ride in that car for no apparent reason, and the people in this car aren't staying in the same place you want to stay because they decided to stay in the hotel after all."

I'm seriously considering renting a car. It's cheaper than a train and I won't have to put up with any of this bullshit. Just me, good music, and the open road...

Originally posted by hoke

I'm seriously considering renting a car. It's cheaper than a train and I won't have to put up with any of this bullshit. Just me, good music, and the open road...

Rent a fast car then, a Vette if possible.

because one, you'll enjoy it :)

two, it has a semi-decent stereo

and three, you will enjoy it :)

Ummm........yip, I was a contributor to this night;)

You know that was a great trip..........

Rent a fast car then, a Vette if possible.

because one, you'll enjoy it :)

two, it has a semi-decent stereo

and three, you will enjoy it :)

Looks like it's actually going to work out now...

Of course, I don't think any being, natural or supernatural, could possibly guarantee that plans won't change again in the next five minutes... :\