Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
phuturephunk

I am a drug using degenerate . . .

Originally posted by wideskies

it matters to ME. i don't like being controlled by anyone/thing except myself. *light cough*

that said, i'd love to join you in some pleasant, jolly mind-expansion if you're offering ;D

. . . Not a problem, gimmie a call later . . . we'll trip and drive my car out to Suffolk county and harrass cows . . . Ok, with that settled I need a Wednesday night appointment as well (seeing as how the cid will take up most of tonight, if not a good portion of tomorrow . . ) . . who else, and pick your poison while at it? . .

. . . Gonna go get cigarettes from the store, all of you feel free to reply . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . You're a mamby pamby vagina toting square, and I'd kindly appreciate it if you shut your fucking pie hole . . . Got it son? . .

oh please

if youre looking for a real mindfuck, try emptying a revolver into your skull

:blown:

. . . Who wants to join me in my misery? . . . :D . . .

werd...:idea:

. . . Not a problem, gimmie a call later . . . we'll trip and drive my car out to Suffolk county and harrass cows . . . Ok, with that settled I need a Wednesday night appointment as well (seeing as how the cid will take up most of tonight, if not a good portion of tomorrow . . ) . . who else, and pick your poison while at it? . .

. . . Gonna go get cigarettes from the store, all of you feel free to reply . . .

Originally posted by wideskies

i don't really understand the insult "vagina toting".

that says to me that either bigpop HAS a vagina, and thus is a woman (why is this an insult?) or has a woman with him.

:huh:

. . . Would you have preferred the term 'pussy'? . . . Cause those who choose sobriety deserve that moniker . . .

. . . Would you have preferred the term 'pussy'? . . . Cause those who choose sobriety deserve that moniker . . .

But I *LIKE* pussy...! ;)