Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am a drug using degenerate . . .

Originally posted by hitokiri24

any mainly vowels do the trick for me !!!tho i want plants the kind u put on pizza

. . . Vowels are usually reserved for the weekend, but I can make exceptions . . I'll get at you later . . .

------

. . . OK, so I got the A and the E nailed down . . who wants to hit the consonants? . . .

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Good to see you're finally coming around to the darkside . . Your part of Queens is an easy drive. . . . tell me when you want me to come over . . . .

I'm still at work, and since getting loaded on narcotics at work is bad, let me stop that thought for a sec. :laugh:

Although, it is good to know that I've a small army of dealers waiting if I ever needed anything. :laugh:

Originally posted by xpander

I'm still at work, and since getting loaded on narcotics at work is bad, let me stop that thought for a sec. :laugh:

Although, it is good to know that I've a small army of dealers waiting if I ever needed anything. :laugh:

. . . narcotics are a no no in the office . . . You need to be able to talk to keep your job . . . I suggest something from our Amphetamine line . . . it'll definitely do the trick . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . narcotics are a no no in the office . . . You need to be able to talk to keep your job . . . I suggest something from our Amphetamine line . . . it'll definitely do the trick . . . :aright: . . .

Are you by any chance wearing shades, a dark trench coat, and a smile?

Originally posted by xpander

Are you by any chance wearing shades, a dark trench coat, and a smile?

. . .no smile and no trenchcoat (how fucking hot is it out there today? :rolleyes: ) . . I am wearing sunglasses tho . .it's not good form to let your boss see what your eyes are really doing . . especially if they're attempting to sneak back into the rear of your skull for a coupla hours of extra shuteye . . .

r probably asleep by now, dam I wish I had seen this earlier.

I am always up for mixing a death cocktail or 2.

A "River Phoenix" as I call them withouth the Heroin. You take 1 part Yayo, throw in some alcohol, mix in some pills, Valium, Xanax or painkillers preferably, smoke a few packs of Cig's,,, light up a splif or 2, maybe a blunt, more Yayo ofcourse, preferably smoking it, I'm a gr8 cook ;) a little K for good measure and then when coming down off all of the aforementioned drop some A, E or Shrooms and wash it all down with more beer and Tequila possibly.

Am I on the right track?:hat:

wow racer, sounds like a normal weekend around here. but substitute the valium/xanex with klonopin (same stuff just stays in your body longer) and also take out the A and Shrooms for when coming down but keep the E and throw in lots of 5htp and vitamins :D oh and i am known for throwing back a glass of straight tequila at 8 or 9 am (kind of a ritual now) after a hard night of partying, when coming down is needed......or we may stop at the store for a 20 rack of bottles, and go for round 2 :)

Oh yeah I have taken klonopin before I forgot the name,

and yes vitamins and aspirin probably come in afterward somewhere alongwith the food we skip during the binges,

dont you just love that comprehensively numbing and euphoric high a binge like that produces.

That is what they mean when they say " I have been to the mountaintop,

and I have seen the light", lol :laugh: :laugh: