Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky Williams and the Fins looked sooooooooooooooooooo

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Fuck Williams and his no license dreadlock ass he sucks, Fins suck, Dumbo Quarterback sucks.......:blown:

sean king on the bucs looked better then fielder, lucas will start game 5 trust me....

chillax, it was they're first preseason game? the Jets didn't look any better anyways ... 5-6 games into the season and we're playing like this, then u got all the right to brag .. but until then .. zip it .. Fiedler sucks .. hands down ... Ricky Williams, best running back in the NFL this yr ...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

if the dolphins or my other fav. team would be in the same division as the Bucs i would be excited too.....can you say weak division?:tongue:

who are they with, i havent become familiarwith the new divisions...bucs..saints, and 2 more....falcons?

*sniff*sniff* do i smell unbeaten season? :D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Bucs, Aints, Falcons and Panthers....WEAK!!!!!!

thats the only way the Bucs will ever win a division...:laugh:

well lets see 6-0 in division play....well anyway, if they ever get that fucking offense to play anywhere near the defense play, they are true contenders, and they need at least a home game in the playoffs, 'cos there is no way in hell that they will get any where if they have to play a playoff game at green bay, philly, ny, chicago in december.

but catch me in december when my lingo might be: buc's suck like the last 2 years

Originally posted by digital7

wow, could this be the first time we agree on something? :eek:

Vinny is a has-been, a wash-up and I don't see the Jets going anywhere if he's in the helm ...

Chad Pennington is they're future ... He has the capabilities of being a solid QB

Well I mean ever since I been called someone who dont know music cuz I liked Tiesto....wasn't much of a reason to agree on anything (just for the record, I aint even going to see him, cuz I cant stand Trance anymore, but thats not the point here)

He's not really a has-been or a wash-up, if he'd stay injury free, and a Jets WR would emerge as a solid go to guy every sunday he would put up good Numbers, but I doubt thats gonna happen this year, hopefully they work Moss into the scheme more and use his speed to open up the field for Chrebet and Coles, also Anderson out of the backfield. Pennington is definetely the future, hopefully he gets a chance this season, and we'll see what he can do.

well I say they have to fit Santana Moss into their scheme .. IMO he's the best WR they have on the team .. too bad he's been plagued with injury ... hopefully (yes, cuz he's an ex-cane) he could have a breakout season this yr .. just not against us

BTW ... Im not going to Tiesto either