Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina, What a fucking waste of talent..

Guest saleen351

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by katari

The longer you guys bitch about which dj has the bigger dick, the more people are getting turned away from the board. This means less informative discussions.

I doubt that, people wont stop posting because a arguement of Luz, and why u interested in dj's dicks for.....? :blown:

You know what I find really, really funny??? When some people make fun of others because they feel that the style of music they listen to is too commercial or cheesy, then when they finally wake up and start appreciating "good music", they're faking the funk or "herbs". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

this is getting rediculous!!! wtf! no one has anything better to do then rip about who and what luz aand jp are doing? calluchi put the track together for jp....but its not his! he didn't sign it to a label yet. why? because he fucking knows he needs someone like sony to globally distribute her as the next r&b and house STAR. she is the next whitney, if you will. her focus will be in r&b with house remixes to keep her in the club industry. its that simple. her voice is highly marketable, and jp knows he needs sony.....they have tons of money to spend, links to every music distributor world fucking wide. jp knows he can make her famous, but he also knows sony can make her stay famous. everyone (almost) says they hate her,jp,and the tracks. but when they sign her, and new tracks are made, you will be the first to buy it.

also: earlier in the posts you guys are talking about who knows music....someone said ...."and you know music? all you do is go to clubs".. hate to break it to you....those are the people that count! the one's who pay to go in clubs, spend there money, because they like what they hear...those are the one's that count!!!! someone made a comment that only Ph. D. people know there music....you fucking tool....someone with a Ph. D. is educated in the subject of music (all areas and history of) which happens to fall under the category of art...and art is appreciation, that means they appreciate the different styles and likings of people (people= definition= clubbers). so toolbox, get a clue. if the average clubbers are not included in knowing good music, then why do Ph. D.'s set up polls to fing out the most popular forms of music to direct the marketing departments of people like sony, tower, mgm, etc.? because we (clubbers) fucking count!!!!! they count on us, because whether or not the Ph. d.'s like the music or hate it....they're not buying it you fucking tool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by salgo

someone made a comment that only Ph. D. people know there music....you fucking tool....someone with a Ph. D. is educated in the subject of music (all areas and history of) which happens to fall under the category of art...and art is appreciation, that means they appreciate the different styles and likings of people (people= definition= clubbers). so toolbox, get a clue. if the average clubbers are not included in knowing good music, then why do Ph. D.'s set up polls to fing out the most popular forms of music to direct the marketing departments of people like sony, tower, mgm, etc.? because we (clubbers) fucking count!!!!! they count on us, because whether or not the Ph. d.'s like the music or hate it....they're not buying it you fucking tool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I wasn't clear enough in my statement for everyone so let me try again.

My problem with the term "knowing music" is this: Everyone "knows" music ... they know bad music and they know good music. The PhD example is MY definition of the term "knowing music". And you're right it's the history of music and it is considered art. I NEVER meant to say only PhDs can tell good music from bad.

What I was trying to say is people appreciate music, not "know" music. And different people appreciate different types of music. Yes the clubbers do count because they APPRECIATE a djs efforts and skills in remixing and getting a crowd jumping.

Basically, no one "knows" good music because good is the opinion of the person listening to it. Because one person likes tennaglia doesn't mean that a JP fan can say he/she doesn't "know" music.

GET IT ?!?!?!

If anyone has a better definition of what is meant by "knowing music" i would love to hear it. I just think the term "know" has been thrown around without thinking about what it really means.

• 1 year later...
Guest Vengeance

Have you ever been to LA? Now that is a WASTE for music industry. The clubs there are terrible, their resident dj's are terrible, even chicago house (which sounds gay) makes LA's club scene look weak w/ pathetic music.

There are a million DJ's and producers in NYC that would blow her up worldwide (and actually two already have). Go back to your dragqueen san fagcisco music and stop sweating the real talent.

NYC is where it's at i mean shit even commercialized MTV is headquartered here. There is nothing in LA except homo thugs, wanna be city people (LA isn't considered a city in my book, it looks more like a farm with a handful of buildings), and terrible music.

Go spend some time over there you will find it a complete joke instead of referring people you don't even know to your boyfriend oscar who no one has ever heard of.

Originally posted by Vengeance

Have you ever been to LA? Now that is a WASTE for music industry. The clubs there are terrible, their resident dj's are terrible, even chicago house (which sounds gay) makes LA's club scene look weak w/ pathetic music.

There are a million DJ's and producers in NYC that would blow her up worldwide (and actually two already have). Go back to your dragqueen san fagcisco music and stop sweating the real talent.

NYC is where it's at i mean shit even commercialized MTV is headquartered here. There is nothing in LA except homo thugs, wanna be city people (LA isn't considered a city in my book, it looks more like a farm with a handful of buildings), and terrible music.

Go spend some time over there you will find it a complete joke instead of referring people you don't even know to your boyfriend oscar who no one has ever heard of.

Are you Luz' dad? How the hell did u find this thread from 2002 :confused: pretty funny thread i must admit. By the way, Oscar G is who he referring to...well known internationally.

Originally posted by muzikman

if u go to SF and listen to JP you have no muzik knowledge.. lmfaooo :laugh:

bro u use to live in sf and swore u were heinz best friend so u goona say fuck sf now ic how it is...

and b4 u think u can dj get some heart and soul cause being able to mix 2 tracks dont mean a damn thing if theres no feeling or emotion behind.

Originally posted by fliz77

Are you Luz' dad? How the hell did u find this thread from 2002 :confused: pretty funny thread i must admit. By the way, Oscar G is who he referring to...well known internationally.

Nah, but how did you find it? Derf moron. And Oscar G? roflll if he is so big internationally he would be big in NYC (where it counts most for nightlife). Trust me, I've tested the nightlife in more places than you knew existed.

:D

Nah, but how did you find it? Derf moron. And Oscar G? roflll if he is so big internationally he would be big in NYC (where it counts most for nightlife). Trust me, I've tested the nightlife in more places than you knew existed.

:D

no, trust ME, you havent ;) And Why the harsh tone? I Was only asking how and why this thread was brought back to life? You are showing yourself to be both quite immature as well as ignorant based on your comments about NYC. It is a fanastic city musically, but far from the only one. You obviously are not aware that there are DJS that tour the globe getting support everywhere they go. next time, think before you talk and save your comments for someone who cares. Peace.

Fliz

Guest Vengeance

Fliz, no shit they tour the globe. And you said how did I find this, how did you find it is what I asked? You answer a question with a question to avoid sounding like a hypocrite? Yeah no shit it's not the only city in the world, but it sure is the greatest.

And njdion, stfu ur from a swampland and have no rights to talk u monkey bitch. :D

And njdion, stfu ur from a swampland and have no rights to talk u monkey bitch. :D

That was a weaaaaaaaak ass comeback. Am I supposed to be all mad and start to defend Jersey now? A monkey bitch, thats a good one. You got me, I am just so upset now that I dont know what to do with myself.

Guest Vengeance

i dont really care, i get along w/ people easily if they arent pricks who dont mind their own business or try to be wise asses... im like that in person and on here, why be fake about it?¿

Fliz, no shit they tour the globe. And you said how did I find this, how did you find it is what I asked? You answer a question with a question to avoid sounding like a hypocrite?

Um, excuse me, Katari posted the last post in August of 2002, than all of a sudden you posted on Jan 24, 2004, so it was brought back to the top of the music and media board by YOU . I accept your apology in advance. ;)

Fliz

so what? This is the first time I saw it so I replied, if they are not to be replied to the admins would have deleted them. So you're excused and your apology is accepted haha :D

All i was askin was where u found it, it wasnt at the top of the music forum. not a big deal, talk to me when you have more than 2 posts