Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina, What a fucking waste of talent..

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by dznyc

You started with the :laugh: :laugh:'s about VIP didn't you? I'm just curious as to why you took that route??? Now correct me if I'm wrong here, but wouldn't that be considered looking for a pointless argument???? When you post your :laugh: :laugh: 's, it insults my and every other single moderator on VIP's musical intelligence. Are you saying that we don't know our music??? Oh wait, you just said I did. So who's really looking for the pointless argument here?????

I am saying that they aren't always in the know as almost all of them seem to think (I'm over on that board too ya know ;) ) All I know is that the people I know on this board know there shit. (Know most of them by face as well as Boardname) I dont know you, but from your posts, you seem to be knowledgeable. Whatever...maybe i shouldnt have used the ":laugh: ".

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by muzikman

I find it funny that the same tracks that people have been hyping up for so long and loving for so long get shit on once they are leaked.. and i am not just speaking of JP production.. its just pure humor

You know for a fact that doesn't hold true for everyone. So why make such a vague assumption??????? Music is music, and yes it will get leaked, and yes it will get played out. It's a never ending vicious cycle. I personally think the vocals are great on Luz's tracks, but JP's beats will never do her angelic voice any justice. his Whitney days have long past and there's no going back, he's not the same quality producer he once was. It's a shame and it's sad, but it's also very very true.

You know for a fact that doesn't hold true for everyone. So why make such a vague assumption??????? Music is music, and yes it will get leaked, and yes it will get played out. It's a never ending vicious cycle. I personally think the vocals are great on Luz's tracks, but JP's beats will never do her angelic voice any justice. his Whitney days have long past and there's no going back, he's not the same quality producer he once was. It's a shame and it's sad, but it's also very very true.

:

very true ive said that for almost 2 yrs now

Originally posted by wakeup

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I am saying that they aren't always in the know as almost all of them seem to think

:laugh: aint that the truth

Glad it's not just me...seems like that whole board reads stuff from other boards and then posts it on VIP. :blank:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Glad it's not just me...seems like that whole board reads stuff from other boards and then posts it on VIP. :blank:

its not even that its the tracks they put up sometimes......either late as hell (cause "their mailbox was backed up with so many tracks" i got that once) or like u said something said on here or a track later on goes up on there (such as when i posted dark suite piano couple weeks ago). some over their know their shit (tranza) but nothing goes on over there to boring maybe 3 or 4 posts a day in the music section so i never bother much.

:blown::laugh: :laugh: .....well i wasnt talkin about u but ur just as clueless as saleen then cause i was referring to his statements about luz, they make him look like an idiot.

Oh wait, now I'm clueless??????? Do you think you're an all knowing musical God because you buy a few records and spend all night downloading music off of the internet?????? Do you really have a clue Wakeup???? You speak so highly of these unreleased tracks that you harbor in your record box or hardrive, who are you trying to kid here??????? Are you the king of all promos???? Do you have personal relationships with internationally famous dj's and their managers????? Are you a producer, OH WAITTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you must be a dj!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!!! Can I have your autograph????? I'm sorry to inform you bro, but it's wise ass wanna be dime a dozen dj's like yourself that make it nowhere in this business. I was expecting a little more from somebody who "goes way back" like yourself. You sound like a newbie in your posts. Do you really respect the music you listen to????

I'm not gonna even bother reading this post anymore because you guys just love the drama. Oh and wakeup, my mailbox was full. ;) I'm just a little busy doin other things nowadays.;) I'll leave you guys from a quote from a person who no longer posts on CP because of imbeciles like yourselves.

"all of them are angry little people behind a keyboard who circle jerk on SF & JP...lol "

Why don't you people try getting lives. Goodnight internet geeks.:)

Oh wait, now I'm clueless??????? Do you think you're an all knowing musical God because you buy a few records and spend all night downloading music off of the internet?????? Do you really have a clue Wakeup???? You speak so highly of these unreleased tracks that you harbor in your record box or hardrive, who are you trying to kid here??????? Are you the king of all promos???? Do you have personal relationships with internationally famous dj's and their managers????? Are you a producer, OH WAITTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you must be a dj!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit!!!!!!!! Can I have your autograph????? I'm sorry to inform you bro, but it's wise ass wanna be dime a dozen dj's like yourself that make it nowhere in this business. I was expecting a little more from somebody who "goes way back" like yourself. You sound like a newbie in your posts. Do you really respect the music you listen to????

hahahhaha for one i havent dl a track off the net in well over a yr and thats a fact. what unreleased tracks am i harboring? whered that come from lol. maybe u shouldnt read into posts so much and take them literally, i was referring to a few certain tracks that recently leaked such as mike mac-lights down. everyone sweats shit when they dont have it and want it. so thats y i dont mention certain tracks other people dont have. musical god hardly but am i educated and know more then the avg. person, i d say yes. as for knowing some international djs i know 1 (woldnt say hes huge but pretty damn big in england and brazil) and 1 big name nyc dj but i dont need to go around droppin names. reason i said ur clueless is cause if u knew anyhting about the stupid ass luz BS u would of said the same about saleen when he was saying she needs to get rid of JP. respect the music i listen to lol

hahahhaha for one i havent dl a track off the net in well over a yr and thats a fact. what unreleased tracks am i harboring? whered that come from lol. maybe u shouldnt read into posts so much and take them literally, i was referring to a few certain tracks that recently leaked such as mike mac-lights down. everyone sweats shit when they dont have it and want it. so thats y i dont mention alot of tracks other people dont have. musical god hardly but am i educated and know more then the avg. person, i d say yes. as for knowing some international djs i know 1 (woldnt say hes huge but pretty damn big in england and brazil) and 1 big name nyc dj but i dont need to go around droppin names. reason i said ur clueless is cause if u knew anyhting about the stupid ass luz BS u would of said the same about saleen when he was saying she needs to get rid of JP. respect the music i listen to lol

Go back and read what I wrote about Luz and JP. I'm confused here, what did you agree with me on in that post. I think JP's production skills have slowly diminished. Has he put anything out even remotely close to his Whitney remixes??

Go back and read what I wrote about Luz and JP. I'm confused here, what did you agree with me on in that post. I think JP's production skills have slowly diminished. Has he put anything out even remotely close to his Whitney remixes??

i am agreeing completely about his productions have diminshed in the past few yrs and so has "I" believe his djing skills that why i stopped goin to SF last summer. the days of my love and luminaire are long gone. but regardless when he was/is on no dj can touch him EVER. i just feel he doesnt give his all anymore every sat night. of course everyone has their own opinions as to why hes diminished ;)

Guest saleen351

SO WAKEUP NOW AGREES WITH WHAT I SAID AFTER DINO RIPPPED HIM:confused: MAKE UP YOUR MIND! AND FOR BG KEEP DJING IN YOUR ROOM, SOME DAY YOU MAY GET BOOKED IN YOUR LIVING ROOM.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

SO WAKEUP NOW AGREES WITH WHAT I SAID AFTER DINO RIPPPED HIM:confused: MAKE UP YOUR MIND! AND FOR BG KEEP DJING IN YOUR ROOM, SOME DAY YOU MAY GET BOOKED IN YOUR LIVING ROOM.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i agree with u lol.......can u fucking read u fucking idiot... when did i ever say i agree.... i said ur clueless regarding the luz situation making statements u know nothing about. you still know nothing :laugh:

Guest saleen351

i agree with u lol.......can u fucking read u fucking idiot... when did i ever say i agree.... i said ur clueless regarding the luz situation making statements u know nothing about. you still know nothing :laugh:

here you go..

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I personally think the vocals are great on Luz's tracks, but JP's beats will never do her angelic voice any justice. his Whitney days have long past and there's no going back, he's not the same quality producer he once was. It's a shame and it's sad, but it's also very very true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then you (wakeup) wrote

:

dino said the same thing that i said..... and you agreed, there it is tough guy, you admited it...

Originally posted by saleen351

here you go..

quote:

I personally think the vocals are great on Luz's tracks, but JP's beats will never do her angelic voice any justice. his Whitney days have long past and there's no going back, he's not the same quality producer he once was. It's a shame and it's sad, but it's also very very true.

then you (wakeup) wrote

:

dino said the same thing that i said..... and you agreed, there it is tough guy, you admited it...

you are pathetic breaking hte shit down :laugh: :laugh: i was still referring to his productions.....u on the other hand i was talkin about ur statements about luz not that u said jp was washed up

This is fucking pathetic.

Some of you like JP, some of you don't.

Some of you like SF, some of you don't.

Some of you like LUZ, some of you don't.

Get over it !!!

Everyone has their own preference, deal with it, you're not going to change anyone's taste by calling them names.

And I don't really understand this shit about "knowing music"

The only people who "know" music are people who have higher education, a masters or phd in music. You don't "know" music by going to a club.

Regardless, the difference is in appreciation. A producer may have more appreciation for a song that is well strutured and many complex beats. It may not be a big club hit but the song could be the shit. But others, majority of us, like a song for what it does to the crowd and the chills you get when you hear it.

There are a bunch of you that have heard Luz in SF and are in love with it because you appreciate what it did to you and the crowd. Others, either you've heard in SF or not, don't feel the vibe and don't appreciate.

That's fine, so get over it.

Let's move on to bigger and better things. The longer you guys bitch about which dj has the bigger dick, the more people are getting turned away from the board. This means less informative discussions.

So shake hands get on with it. If you have have a criticism, make it constructive.

And that's all I have to say about that.