Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coach...

luvle02

every 'label' is played out.......most people buying signature bags are simply buying to let people know they are rocking coach/lv/fendi...and whatnot........however.....it should really be about personal style...i have coach items i have never seen anyone else with..some of them even have signature prints.....i can't bring myself to get something everyone has.....i have always had this problem......

like the typical sognature coach bag with the hobo clip...pass...

in high school...how every girl was sportin' a tiffany's bracelet...NOT for me.......

i despise...single item trends.....not so much...style trends and looks of the time......just like one thing that everyone buys...like the a/x tank that every guy has....gay......

u get my point

coach is not played out its just the labels bags that are played ive had coach bags since h.s and the bags still look good b/c of the quality of the leather now on the other hand the cc all over is

played out but you then have to understand there just trying to keep up with the style and since gucci brought back the logo everyone started buying them so coach made and affordable way of rocking logos but what ever in style somehow ppl either run it to death or something new comes along right now i dont even carry my gucci's bags i been carrying my christian dior bag and not a logo one a simple leather bag and havent seen that many ppl with it b/c its cost me$800:D

i've never been a huge fan of coach bags, which i think are a bit dull for my taste, except for the duffle sac:

9118_d1.jpg

the logo gear is definitely passe, especially those small shoulder bags that everyone and their mom has....how monotonous and boring...