Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
luvle02

Coach...

Originally posted by geechie

I think the whole CC logo on the bags are played out but Coach deffinatley isn't played out...

That is what I meant. From hats to sneakers I just think it's alittle excessive.

Originally posted by perns2002

Everyone has them also, I just bought a gucci........... everyone probally has that too.......... damn trends

I know, I hate that too but I have to have a purse when I go out. I feel naked without one. :hat:

Me toto and I can't seem to buy anything that doesnt fit rightuner my arm pit. I haven't had a long strap purse in a long long time...... a few of my friends are like how do u carry it all night, I barely know it's there............

every 'label' is played out.......most people buying signature bags are simply buying to let people know they are rocking coach/lv/fendi...and whatnot........however.....it should really be about personal style...i have coach items i have never seen anyone else with..some of them even have signature prints.....i can't bring myself to get something everyone has.....i have always had this problem......

like the typical sognature coach bag with the hobo clip...pass...

in high school...how every girl was sportin' a tiffany's bracelet...NOT for me.......

i despise...single item trends.....not so much...style trends and looks of the time......just like one thing that everyone buys...like the a/x tank that every guy has....gay......

u get my point

coach is not played out its just the labels bags that are played ive had coach bags since h.s and the bags still look good b/c of the quality of the leather now on the other hand the cc all over is

played out but you then have to understand there just trying to keep up with the style and since gucci brought back the logo everyone started buying them so coach made and affordable way of rocking logos but what ever in style somehow ppl either run it to death or something new comes along right now i dont even carry my gucci's bags i been carrying my christian dior bag and not a logo one a simple leather bag and havent seen that many ppl with it b/c its cost me$800:D

i've never been a huge fan of coach bags, which i think are a bit dull for my taste, except for the duffle sac:

9118_d1.jpg

the logo gear is definitely passe, especially those small shoulder bags that everyone and their mom has....how monotonous and boring...