Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty's Dirty Little Funky Thing This Saturdat

mrjoebudious

ORGANIC PUMPIN' HOUSE GROOVES FROM THE DEEP END OF THE POOL

Once again thanks to all that came out last week. Another success. The word is definetely getting out there. New heads and those that just like LOLA. The crowd mix is great and no attitude. The DHM boys are really able to get "their sound" working with that killer sound system of LOLA.

Fresh back from playing Second Sunday in San Frandisco, DHM is sure to give us a little of their san fran influence they recieved last week. Curious? I am.

Don't forget, Aquabooty brings back DJ DIXON from Germany the second week of September at the Dirty Little Funky Thing. Dixon, if you don't know is one of the main men behind the production of Jazza-nova and was a featured guest at last years Naked Music party with Lazy Dog. He played so good that we could not resist on bringing him back.

Note: Get ready for the return of AQUABOOTY. October 18th is

NAKED MUSIC w/ Miguel Migs and Jay-J. I know you all probably know who Miguel is. Jay-J, is one of the best producer/turn dj San Fran has ever seen. He is the main producer behind Miguel as well as the man at the helm of the famous Moulton Studios. This will be the first in a monthly series we will be doing at Crobar, in the main room. Tentative for November 15th. WAX records with Doc Martin and Harvey from London. Oh my GOD!!

Get ready Florida. Aquabooty goes state wide!!!!

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

ORGANIC PUMPIN' HOUSE GROOVES FROM THE DEEP END OF THE POOL

Note: Get ready for the return of AQUABOOTY. October 18th is

NAKED MUSIC w/ Miguel Migs and Jay-J. I know you all probably know who Miguel is. Jay-J, is one of the best producer/turn dj San Fran has ever seen. He is the main producer behind Miguel as well as the man at the helm of the famous Moulton Studios. This will be the first in a monthly series we will be doing at Crobar, in the main room. Tentative for November 15th. WAX records with Doc Martin and Harvey from London. Oh my GOD!!

Get ready Florida. Aquabooty goes state wide!!!!

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! You guys are bringing in the big guns :tank:

email joebudious@hotmail.com for guest list

I REALLY WOULD LOVE THOSE THAT HAVE NOT CHECKED OUT OUR LOLA EVENT TO DO SO. E MAIL ME BEFORE 5:00 PM SATURDAY AND BE ON THE LIST 'TIL 12:30. SAVE THE $5 FOR A CORONA OR SOMETHING. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOU ARE GOING THIS SATURDAY, JUST E MAIL ME ANYWAYS AND GET ON THE LIST.

SUPPORT GREAT MUSIC

THANKS AND SEE YOU ON THE DANCE FLOOR

JOE BUDIOUS

AQUABOOTY

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

email joebudious@hotmail.com for guest list

I REALLY WOULD LOVE THOSE THAT HAVE NOT CHECKED OUT OUR LOLA EVENT TO DO SO. E MAIL ME BEFORE 5:00 PM SATURDAY AND BE ON THE LIST 'TIL 12:30. SAVE THE $5 FOR A CORONA OR SOMETHING. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOU ARE GOING THIS SATURDAY, JUST E MAIL ME ANYWAYS AND GET ON THE LIST.

SUPPORT GREAT MUSIC

THANKS AND SEE YOU ON THE DANCE FLOOR

JOE BUDIOUS

AQUABOOTY

Thank You Much!!!!!!!!;)

WOW !!! good move Aquabooty ! :)

This is definitely a good sign of an exciting season.....I am definitely looking forward to Oct. 18th !!!! :eek:

It's Saturday morning and I am in need of some new music and from San Fran, now that's exciting ! DHM have been rocking at Lola's and I am sure tonight will be another addition of a funky-groovy night at Lola's... :bounce:

I can't wait to get my groove on ! hee hee

FIU has been putting me to work ! i need to relieve some good energy quick!!! :D

FlyG. ;) hola to every-1! :D

Originally posted by flygrl

WOW !!! good move Aquabooty ! :)

This is definitely a good sign of an exciting season.....I am definitely looking forward to Oct. 18th !!!! :eek:

It's Saturday morning and I am in need of some new music and from San Fran, now that's exciting ! DHM have been rocking at Lola's and I am sure tonight will be another addition of a funky-groovy night at Lola's... :bounce:

I can't wait to get my groove on ! hee hee

FIU has been putting me to work ! i need to relieve some good energy quick!!! :D

FlyG. ;) hola to every-1! :D

Flygrl is in DA house :party: :party:

I'll be at LOLA like usual .. maybe saying FCUK something today .. so if you see me say hi : )

to the regulars .. see you as usual.

DHM brings the house down week after week.

Miguel Migs and Jay J @ Crobar 'nuff said.

Good Luck guys,

The light seems to be shinning on you guys.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I had a great time last night. As usual the music rocked.

Didn't run into anyone. Shrooms, me and digital were reprazentin. What happened to everybody else?

fat0ny

Rcrespo

flygrl

laliux

I was gonna "reprazent" but stopped by at a friend's house on the beach for a couple of drinks and one of my friends, Nicole , recently signed by Maverick records owned by Madonna offered us a nice jamming session that at the end turned out to be more fun than being at Lola or any other place. :hat:

Till next time!, possibly Zabiela and Sasha tomorrow night :confused: