Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stoopid things that have happened to you at a club?

Originally posted by so54

ok genius lemme help ya out here.....

in your original post you ended with "that shit was funny"

we know what the title of the damn thread is, we were just disagreeing with the fact that YOU thought it was funny :blown:

ohhhhhh a feisty 1:nono:

Originally posted by rdancer

So anyway her man spouts some cheesy song lyrics, I think it was Rich Luzzi "Your the one that I want and I can't go on without you". I turned around for a sec then double backed and they are both dry humping against the wall... I thought to myself damn girls on "e" are so damn easy ;)! :idea:

now THAT is funny....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can just picture this....hahahahaha

this didnt happen to me, but a couple years back at a bar on long island

a friend of mine got into a fight wiht a guy at a bar. they were in each other's faces and my friend goes, "f you dont get out of my face, i will take off my wet sock and strangle you!" the other guy thought he was bluffin - buit my friend sure enough took off his sock and started to strangle him.

precursor to the story: the reason why his socks were wet (well all of his clothes were wet) was becuase he had gotten up on top of the bar and stripped down to his boxers. Dancing to "Its raining men" while the bartender hosed him down with the soda gun. :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

this didnt happen to me, but a couple years back at a bar on long island

a friend of mine got into a fight wiht a guy at a bar. they were in each other's faces and my friend goes, "f you dont get out of my face, i will take off my wet sock and strangle you!" the other guy thought he was bluffin - buit my friend sure enough took off his sock and started to strangle him.

precursor to the story: the reason why his socks were wet (well all of his clothes were wet) was becuase he had gotten up on top of the bar and stripped down to his boxers. Dancing to "Its raining men" while the bartender hosed him down with the soda gun. :laugh::laugh:

same firend also got arrested in Miami for howling at the moon.

this kid just dindt GIVE A FLYING RAT'S ASS what anyone thought of him. and he was great. he tried to live his life to the fullest.

Originally posted by nycchic24

same firend also got arrested in Miami for howling at the moon.

this kid just dindt GIVE A FLYING RAT'S ASS what anyone thought of him. and he was great. he tried to live his life to the fullest.

and quite possibly...the best role model who ever lived. :aright:

I was in a bar after attending a friend's work Christmas party and I was talking to a guy that I had had a crush on for months. All the sudden, the strap on my gown snapped and came flying off. I caught it before the top fell down, but the strap came within millimeters of this guys eye. I swear if he had been just a little bit closer, he might have been looking for a glass eye. It was so embarressing! My friends helped me rip off the other strap in the bathroom & we turned it into a halter gown.

Originally posted by hoke

I'm sure we just have different values... I fail to see how pissing on a dog is funny.

You may fail to see the humor in it, but you must be able to see the irony of it.................get it, man pissing on dog, ya know? Isn't it ironic...........dontcha think?

Originally posted by lizard23

I was in a bar after attending a friend's work Christmas party and I was talking to a guy that I had had a crush on for months. All the sudden, the strap on my gown snapped and came flying off. I caught it before the top fell down, but the strap came within millimeters of this guys eye. I swear if he had been just a little bit closer, he might have been looking for a glass eye. It was so embarressing! My friends helped me rip off the other strap in the bathroom & we turned it into a halter gown.

. . . man , you must have had some tension going on those boobies to produce that kind of slingshot . . . right on! . . . :aright: . . .

DGModel you tell a great story!!

Being very drunk once I remember having to urinate by a fence around the Con Ed plant by 14th street, I then stepped in a pile of horseshit and came back into my friend's car which belonged to his dad. After driving for a minute, everybody starts sniffing around in the air and asking "alright who stepped in shit!". Upon inspecting my shoes I grabbed my shoes like a forceful drunk swiped the undersides of both shoes against the opposite pant leg. So now I've got horseshit on my hands and running up my lower pant legs, but I don't realize in until I step into an NYU bathroom and wash my face and fix my hair with horsehitty hands...many a laugh were had at my expense that night.:blank:

How do I quote someone? I just copied and pasted assuming that it would acknowledge who's text it was (wasn't trying to "steal your words" phuturephunk LOL - sorry!)

Click that little button in the lower right hand corner of the post that says "quote"...........it'll automatically put the quote in your reply

Originally posted by bodi

DGModel you tell a great story!!

Being very drunk once I remember having to urinate by a fence around the Con Ed plant by 14th street, I then stepped in a pile of horseshit and came back into my friend's car which belonged to his dad. After driving for a minute, everybody starts sniffing around in the air and asking "alright who stepped in shit!". Upon inspecting my shoes I grabbed my shoes like a forceful drunk swiped the undersides of both shoes against the opposite pant leg. So now I've got horseshit on my hands and running up my lower pant legs, but I don't realize in until I step into an NYU bathroom and wash my face and fix my hair with horsehitty hands...many a laugh were had at my expense that night.:blank:

:vomit3: :vomit3: :vomit3:

How do I quote someone? I just copied and pasted assuming that it would acknowledge who's text it was (wasn't trying to "steal your words" phuturephunk LOL - sorry!)

. . ehhh. . no biggie . . . better watch out tho . . . if you read enough of my posts . . you're gonna start posting with an inordinant amount of superfluous elipsis . . . . ya know? . . I've infected the whole board with them . . . . . :aright: . . .

1) Like DGModel is was very drunk one night in a club in Baltimore and was dancing all over the place. The floor was wet and slippery. So I am sure you can guess what happened next...I fell right on my ass into the wet mess on the floor. I regained my composure after laughing at myself and started dancing again...and right on my ass a second time. I mean my legs flew in the air and I landed right on my butt bone. So you would think that after twice I would learn and stop dancing because my shoes had no traction...no not drunk me...I did a third time.

2) One New Years 2000 we were out dancing ringing in the year right. I was dancing and 5 minutes before the ball drops I split the back of my pants right down the seam in the middle. So, I am standing in the middle of the dance florr with my ass hanging out because I had a thong on. Luckily I had a sweater over my tank top and I used it to shield my ass the rest of the night.

Originally posted by jesseh49

I was once at CPI's and was so F'd up, that I walked into a mirror twice thinking it was another room. Some girl was sitting next to the mirror and just started laughing at me.

i would've laughed at you too....even harder the second time you did it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by so54

i would've laughed at you too....even harder the second time you did it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/quote

Oh trust me I know that I deserved to be laughed at. Hell I even laughed at myself. I caught a lot of crap for that move from my friends. :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by daemoncel

What are some stupid things that have happened at a club..

i lost one of my shoes.. once.. and had to leave.. i was only at the club for like 20 minutes..

HEY!!! I found your shoe last night @ SF!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: