Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rating game rox Who drinks/partys the most on cp?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teresadf

I definitaly think temptkid parties the hardest.....especially after last weekend! :drunk:

Last weekend was the second time I met Tempkid..and he fell on me when I was talking to him at Temps when the lights went on...it was definitely a rough night for him.

Originally posted by neena16

Last weekend was the second time I met Tempkid..and he fell on me when I was talking to him at Temps when the lights went on...it was definitely a rough night for him.

I think i saw that..Did he get carried out??

Originally posted by jp18

I think i saw that..Did he get carried out??

Yeah..I was trying to hold him up. (wasn't working) I asked him where his friends were but...he couldn't talk...so I said "Do you need to be carried out" and he smiled and shook his head? YES" so I called the bouncer over and they carried him out. The funny thing was he had this smirk on his face...and it even made the bouncer laugh...:hat:

Yeah..I was trying to hold him up. (wasn't working) I asked him where his friends were but...he couldn't talk...so I said "Do you need to be carried out" and he smiled and shook his head? YES" so I called the bouncer over and they carried him out. The funny thing was he had this smirk on his face...and it even made the bouncer laugh...:hat:

I vaguely remember all of that...I have bits and pieces of memories of temps..

Are you kidding me????? I don't think he remembers that. All I know is that we couldnt find him at the end of the night. And then the next day he told us that he woke up in some random house and ran because he didn't know where he was.....temptkid definitaly the hardest partier.....LOL. :laugh: