crackhead3.gif

or

:roll:

or some other goodies?

damn, i'm still awaiting my b'day cheesecake :mad:

It was a few:eek:

And a couple of:screwy:

If you know what I mean.

It is greg Vickers and Krysko Saturday. As I said, those nights rock because the crowd is there for the music not just so they can say "I saw Xpress-2. I was dissapointed they didn`t play Lazy!":whip2:

Tim

greg vickers EM is one of my favorites. didnt know who the hell he was, i just randomly DL the shit and el Tongo explained that he was a resident at tribal sessions...i immediately knew i was gonna like it.

sweet mixing and great track selection.

Originally posted by vicman

greg vickers EM is one of my favorites. didnt know who the hell he was, i just randomly DL the shit and el Tongo explained that he was a resident at tribal sessions...i immediately knew i was gonna like it.

sweet mixing and great track selection.

Krysko is equally as good, he just doesnt push himself as much as Vickers. I got Krysko to send demo discs to Bedrock and I am going to bring a couple to the US. You never know!

Got K & D sessions on now.

Only half hour to go! Yippee!

Taking a girl out I met on the weekend.

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

Krysko is equally as good, he just doesnt push himself as much as Vickers. I got Krysko to send demo discs to Bedrock and I am going to bring a couple to the US. You never know!

Got K & D sessions on now.

Only half hour to go! Yippee!

Taking a girl out I met on the weekend.

any Krysko stuff on soul seek? I'll look, hopefully some one somewhere has some of his stuff so i can dL it.

luck with the date icon14.gif

by this time tommorrow......i will still be stuck in my office, but in 2 days time, i will be in sunny Fla. :D

Originally posted by weyes

it seems to me from his appearances on tv that he's on a bit of a high horse nono2.gif .

I just don`t enjoy his music. I love many different styles of music but just can`t get into his. Currently got the DJ Shadow private press CD on at work.

Saw Q - Bert live at Sankeys. He played this crazy manga style film with the baddest sound track. I have never been in a club where everyone just sat down and watched a film for 1/2 hour then got up and danced again.