Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF: Beach Party

Originally posted by mikeynumbers

yeah ill be in attendance, however im sure the price will be raised to 40 beans to get in.... just another way to charge extra cash at the door and for more people to come out:rolleyes: ....who else is goin and what time ??

I will be there at about 9:30 on sunday morning...

:party: :party: :party:

Guest saleen351

Can someone explain to me, why its fun to go parting at 930am? Yea when I go tailgating for the jets i'm there at 7am, but thats different. Don't you people have shit to do on sundays? No dinner with the fam, or football, or baseball, or other shit?

Originally posted by saleen351

Can someone explain to me, why its fun to go parting at 930am? Yea when I go tailgating for the jets i'm there at 7am, but thats different. Don't you people have shit to do on sundays? No dinner with the fam, or football, or baseball, or other shit?

I know I have crap to do on sunday, but I can afford to take one day off and hear JP play* I know you arent that BIG FAN of JP, but if you where you would understand. . .JP's plays his best in the AM hours. . .:D

Originally posted by laurie619

I know I have crap to do on sunday, but I can afford to take one day off and hear JP play* I know you arent that BIG FAN of JP, but if you where you would understand. . .JP's plays his best in the AM hours. . .:D

wrong again hun

on themes JP plays his best between 4pm - 7pm when the vocals come out

but i forgot how you are the expert:rolleyes:

BG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

wrong again hun

BG

how can clubbing at 4pm be fun? i'm convinced all you people are on drugs if you party at those times...

Originally posted by saleen351

how can clubbing at 4pm be fun? i'm convinced all you people are on drugs if you party at those times...

Drugs in the factory. hmmm i would have never thought.

well at least now ill be more comfortiable knowing im not hte only one.

i wanna go but i have a game on sunday morning at 9 am and its not oging to end until like 11 dont think i wanna head over there at that hour

Originally posted by ibclubbin

wrong again hun

BG

Actualy you are wrong too. There is no set time as to when JP will be better. JP is JP and he spins all night. At any given point he will bore you or amaze you. I laugh at how people (and i am not saying you) are like I go at like 10 am cause that is when the good muzik will be played. What a joke! I have been there at 1am on a Sat night with my brother and he was absofuckinlutely killing it. Maybe back in the hay day many moons ago JP would have his set programmed and that is why people would wait to go so late (sunday morning), because it used to be a given that once the afterhours began he was guaranteed to rock a trance set, a vocal set and plenty of classics. it was not up until recently (last two yrs) that his programming has been absolutely horendous and he has been loving tech and going on nasty tech sets for hours or jumping from a vocal to a tech track back to a vocal then to some disco, etc etc (pure slopiness IMO). So to say that from 4-7 pm is the best time and that is when he will play his vocals I will 10000000000000% disagree. With JP it is hit or miss and what he is feeling at that time. Sometimes we are lucky and get a treat and the other times I will just go to the basement for a lil dose of Cleve...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

Drugs in the factory. hmmm i would have never thought.

well at least now ill be more comfortiable knowing im not hte only one.

i wanna go but i have a game on sunday morning at 9 am and its not oging to end until like 11 dont think i wanna head over there at that hour

JUST DO IT... it's not too late!!!

Originally posted by whatevaman

Actualy you are wrong too. There is no set time as to when JP will be better. JP is JP and he spins all night. At any given point he will bore you or amaze you. I laugh at how people (and i am not saying you) are like I go at like 10 am cause that is when the good muzik will be played. What a joke! I have been there at 1am on a Sat night with my brother and he was absofuckinlutely killing it. Maybe back in the hay day many moons ago JP would have his set programmed and that is why people would wait to go so late (sunday morning), because it used to be a given that once the afterhours began he was guaranteed to rock a trance set, a vocal set and plenty of classics. it was not up until recently (last two yrs) that his programming has been absolutely horendous and he has been loving tech and going on nasty tech sets for hours or jumping from a vocal to a tech track back to a vocal then to some disco, etc etc (pure slopiness IMO). So to say that from 4-7 pm is the best time and that is when he will play his vocals I will 10000000000000% disagree. With JP it is hit or miss and what he is feeling at that time. Sometimes we are lucky and get a treat and the other times I will just go to the basement for a lil dose of Cleve...

Nice call. . .I guess I'll be there a littler early then my norm time this weekend.. :D

Actualy you are wrong too. There is no set time as to when JP will be better. JP is JP and he spins all night. At any given point he will bore you or amaze you. I laugh at how people (and i am not saying you) are like I go at like 10 am cause that is when the good muzik will be played. What a joke!

Very True...

I pulled this question out of an interview I read on another board with JP.

"You don’t play the same sets at the same times, do you?"

Peters: "If you know the vocals are coming on at 6 every time, that kind of takes the fun out of it, y’know? Sound Factory really gives me the room to be an artist-DJ. I did my best to rock the crowd and be a great DJ, but this club let me say, "OK, I can do whatever I want." I have the freedom and the crowd is willing to accept change. The biggest accomplishment at Sound Factory is that I have the crowd at a level now where they’re not coming for familiarity. That took a long time for me. Even the commercial vocal sets, I keep it so new that it works. It’s more fun. I don’t find myself having to play anything that keeps the crowd there. It’s a musical experience."

Originally posted by whitecamaro

wrong!!!sober everytime we go. all you need is a good night's sleep

exactly:D

and saleen, if my favorite thing to do in this world is dance, who cares what hour i do it? if there is a vibe goin on, i wanna be a part of it.....sunday afternoon, monday mornin, who the fuck cares?

I wanna be free to do MY own thing:rock:

BG

So to say that from 4-7 pm is the best time and that is when he will play his vocals I will 10000000000000% disagree. With JP it is hit or miss and what he is feeling at that time. Sometimes we are lucky and get a treat and the other times I will just go to the basement for a lil dose of Cleve...

ok, i have to agree with you.....but personally, the best times i have had there were in the afternoon when he was coming out of a mellow set and started hooking up the vocals

i prefer the afternoon because it is less crowded and more mellow....i dont like the sloppiness of the early crowd and its too crowded to dance all out, but i agree with you....there is no set time of when what will be played and you cant bank on anything

BG